I still have yet to understand how Russian intervention in Ukraine is somehow different than pic related...

I still have yet to understand how Russian intervention in Ukraine is somehow different than pic related. Especially since Iraq never attacked the United States.

Attached: Screenshot.png (990x818, 829.09K)

ok...lets assume that they are the same...

what is your point?

It's frustrating to see the same Amerilards who enthusiastically supported the 2003 Iraq invasion criticize Russia for unjustifiably invading Ukraine. They're being obvious hypocrites.

The Iraq War was a disgusting decision temporarily painted over with video clips of Nebraskans holding "Support the Troops" signs

That's because you're an idiot

>what is your point?
Are you joking? You don't see the blatant hypocrisy going on here?

And to answer your question it's not different at all. I'm not defending Russia but America does this same exact shit all the fucking time and nobody cares, but somehow Russia is "evil" in this case.

There's no difference. Anyone who can tie their own shoes can see the blatant hypocrisy.

So the solution is to become a hypocrite yourself by condemning the Iraq invasion but supporting the Ukrainian solution.

What do you mean? The people who are "outraged" by the Ukraine bullshit, to the point they are boycotting vodka and gas and shutting down businesses that have fuck all to do with any of the bullshit going on over there, are the real hypocrites. The whole thing is theater and it's getting ridiculous now. Meanwhile America invades country after country all the time and nobody gives a shit.

Work on your reading comprehension.

Funny because at most 5% of "Russian" vodka in America wasn't even made in Russia.

Yeah, it's a good point I don't support Putin, or Russia. Fuck him for invading Ukraine, but...I thought about what you wrote and I can't really dispute it.

>have yet to understand
Russian shills will never understand.

All they do is suck Putin's cock. How could anybody that does that understand?

Seriously. It's infuriating to see fuckers like Bill Kristoll, John Bolton, and Ben Shapiro rebuke Russia for invading a country that never attacked them but heavily supported their country doing the same thing 19 years ago. Both are wrong and unacceptable but they can't see that.

I agree. I have to. Russia is wrong in this instance, very wrong. But America did it before and that was wrong too.

I can’t wait until putin kills all the europoors

It's not. Only the American has changed.

It's weird that you seem to think this is an argument in favor of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.

It is different. The 2003 invasion of Iraq was much less justified than the special operation Russia is carrying out in Ukraine. It was much worse for the Iraqi people than the special operation will be for the Ukrainian people. ISIS, for example, was a direct result of the U.S. invasion, destruction of the Iraqi government, and forces drawdown. There won't be an ISIS in Ukraine. Russia wants to incorporate the (largely ethnically Russian) east of Ukraine into Russia.

Well, you see, it's different when we do it.

Attached: 1630286304964.jpg (758x573, 166.35K)

Firstly, I did not support the Iraq war. I don't personally know anybody who did. It was a Republican war. Secondly: Hussein was a despot and he most certainly deserved to die. Zelensky does not. Thirdly: once the war was over. We trained the citizens to fight for themselves and said, Audios. It was not an occupation. It was the removal of a murderous asswipe