I'm in a manic episode I think. Shit cool. AMA/lets talk about it so I don't have to talk to myself :)

I'm in a manic episode I think. Shit cool. AMA/lets talk about it so I don't have to talk to myself :)

Attached: killua tongue.jpg (300x301, 25.27K)

>(((bipolar disorder)))

I haven't had a manic episode in 4 years because of my meds, I just feel constant depression.

Attached: 1534771144080.jpg (800x968, 190.43K)

mhm yes yes very observable you

Sounds like fun.

Does not sound fun.

you prefer that over the episodes??

On one hand I'm not going on drug binges and cheating on partners, on the other hand I'm lonely and haven't been motivated to get a job in years.

eh, I get to talk to "my therapist" aka myself that I see or hear sometimes

Psychosis too?

Let's talk about how Killua is second best boy :D

Considering going on meds. Idk yet tho shit very confusing atm

Do you know how to get rid of the voices?

I've regretted going on SSRIs both times that I did and right now I'm trying to ween off of them and depending more on something that isn't going to destroy my liver when I'm 50.

Idk probably lol. I talk to myself a lot but its difficult to differentiate what's just me talking in myself or what's a type of hallucination or smith

OMFG YESSS. And second?????

post dick pics, soft and hard so we can compare

Nope. Don't want to, cuz I only get them when im feeling lonely and in a weird way they kinda help me keep myself sane? sorry if it doesn't make sense lol

Its all you user.
Theres nobody else there.

Oh fuck. I've had the longest thought of "I can do this without meds and I want to do this without meds, cuz I was created like this and this is who I am." I rly believe in "the darker the darkness, the brighter the light"

Are you gay, or do you just like Killua?

Attached: 1620414052360.jpg (420x560, 34.77K)

xqcL

aaaahhh stop. no need to think about that sorta stuff haha.
I don't mind having voices cuz it means im never alone. I mean I do have the downside of not knowing what's real or not a lot of the times and being confused as hell sometimes but eh haha

I just like him as a person lol. He's like the coolest guy of hxh
also I like girls and maybe guys lol. labels fuck with me. but yes very straight

What kind of things do the voices say?
Are they audible or internal?

First one is obviously blondie :3
But Killua is a close second, he's too precious!

Attached: pika cool.jpg (900x1200, 862.24K)

It's mostly internal. Like me talking to myself or just at random times, but "my Therapist" always begins internal then turns into me hearing and almost seeing him. we have sum good banter lol

What does the "therapist" look like?

omfg when he brought a shovel to a fight...

It's just me. It always begins with me imagining him I think? then I almost see him and he can turn into different ppl. its like my subconscious talking to me. telling me what is real and not... he gets it right most of the time

And when he gets cheered up just by looking at gon n killua. That scene melted my heart

Attached: iu[1].jpg (474x266, 36.09K)

Attached: tumblr_static_tumblr_static_47wxqxi5e18gok8c888okoo4o_640[1].gif (500x281, 1.38M)

it's one of my favourite shows everrr!! just wished the creator could've finished it before he brutally fucking dies.. kinda jealous

I have a similar voice in my head but I just assumed it was God.
You just made me gain insight that I might be insane.
I know exactly what you're talking about. I'll have a thought that's not mine. Then it becomes more present and loud. And pretty soon I'm having full conversations with it.
It doesn't distress me though. It's just interesting someone else has that.

You shoudnt worry about it. Think of it as someone you can always talk to or smth that's there to protect you. Positivity helps against going insane lol

Indeed it does give me advice. Quite accurately I might add.
It has even predicted a few things before they happen.
It even warned me of the pandemic.
Not explicitly, but more like guiding me to stock up on items, supplies, etc.
Doctors have tried to tranaquilize it out of me. But I find it's actually very useful so I keep God around.

I'm afraid the creator has some kind of illness like arthritis. He always mentioned having horrible back pains that forced him in bed not even able to go to a hospital
Sadly, arthritis will eventually fuck up his hands to a point he won't be able to draw anymore. If it hasn't already