We deserve $15 an hour

We deserve $15 an hour

Attached: 1628389563628.jpg (640x480, 37.22K)

I'm surprised the Russian internet bans didn't get rid of you.

YGWYPF

That looks like about $7.25 an hour worth of work. Maybe if you pay them a little more you'll get better quality work out of them.

Attached: 1645840610917.png (727x720, 531.39K)

Hold up. Let's take a close look at this image. Notice the way the cheese is flopped over the hinge of the box. It wouldn't look like this if it had been closed. No McDonald's hands you food in an open box. I'm calling shenanigans.

want your company to profit $100+ an hour off of each employee, while having them provide good service? Then pay them enough to give a shit. That burger would be a piece of art if the worker got paid the value of their labor instead of a tiny fraction of it. Mcdonalds is a billion dollar company because it steals billions of dollars of labor from the people actually doing the work.

For the quality of service and food, $5.00/hour is maybe a more rightful wage.

Commie retard

Can someone explain to me how the cheese gets stuck to the side of the burger and box like that? I don’t think even fast food mongs could just throw cheese on there like that

No, actually communism is giving the money the workers building the burgers to the people that didn't build the burgers, which is what you want. Capitalism would be the person making the burger getting the profit from that burger and not pennies.

i think pay could stand to match inflation, but they definitely arent worth any more than bare subsistence wages.

What's it like to be autistic?

>be me
>eat at mcdonalds
>post about it on Any Forums
>my life is now a copypasta
>post my political opinion next to thread of big black plumpy cocks and lolis
>"i'm changing the political landscape with my ideas guys listen to me"

stop eating there and they won't have jobs pppssssssshhhh mind blown

What kind of labor do you expect to get for $5 an hour lol. It’ll be shit on the side of that sandwich instead of cheese.

100% this was a black "worker".

It doesn't, it was staged so OP could spam this thread every day of his life. If the cheese was put there but the employee it wouldn't be that melted, it wouldn't have a glob of mayo on it, and the cheese would have been crushed when the box was closed. OP peeled the cheese off the burger and put it there to take a photo for some e-fame.

Putins master plan. Keep US fast food workers from making higher wage, then Ukraine is his.

What is it like to be a communist?

I wouldn't know. Good luck being a dipshit you little mong.

Attached: 1597837743248.gif (279x199, 304.68K)

min wagie here
i get $20/hr
if you want me to do more than 90min or so of work in a shift pay me more
simple as
t.spend most of my shifts sipping beers on my laptop out back
>waaah why dont you work hard
did my time
plenty of jobs out there paying $70/hr to hold a Stop/Slow sign while sitting on your phone all day

anti-biden tweets and hashtags dropped 70% overnight when Russia stopped using Twitter. That's no coincidence.

>I have no argument so I will just keep using ad hominems to hide that you rekt me
lol

Attached: getalodofthisfaggot.gif (240x199, 1014.44K)

check it out another insult as a replacement for defending your stance!