STARDEW VALLEY THREAD

STARDEW VALLEY THREAD
>starting it off wholesome nothing explicit whatsoever
>just playing a really shitty george michael careless whisper midi as i embrace Jas
Just spending loads of time with Jas, letting her collect fucking thousands of gold in mushrooms for me, being a packmule in the caves before i bought the backpack expansion. Life is good.

Attached: careless whisper jas.png (1919x1079, 155.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/file/KkkGWALD#EEpP3GuJgzu30N0F_04wbxkKhcMieqAytbkL63XSqe0
files.catbox.moe/iqsejp.zip
youtu.be/sjFg-jJVx0M
rentry.org/anonstardewmods
nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6278
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That house is pretty small, are are you supposed to live with Jas with barely any space?

>20th of spring
I just started man gimme a break, not my fault she keeps literally giving me the best and easiest items to win her over with all the time lol.
>gives me flowers
>instantly give them back to her
>win

Attached: jas reading full.png (93x108, 1.72K)

Thread kicking off based I see

Attached: do it for jas.jpg (1400x1000, 890.94K)

Cucking Clint is easily the funniest part of the game.
I married Emily, and every time I go to the Blacksmith I imagine myself saying things like
>Hey buddy how's it going?
>Hope there's something good in these geodes
>You know how much Emily loves her crystals
>I'll never forget the look on her face when I gave her a prismatic shard
>*chuckle*
>Of course, a gentleman never tells
>*wink*
>*chuckle*
>Well thanks for all your help buddy, I'll tell Emily you said hi
>Wait I've had an idea. You should come round for dinner sometime. Me and Emily, you and your missus.
>You don't have one? Well don't feel bad buddy, there's somebody out there for everyone.
>I used to be single before I met Emily, then I move to this town and meet and there's this incredible and beautiful girl waiting for me. Now we have two amazing kids together.
>Guys in this town must be blind or mad to have not snapped her up while they had the chance, am I right?
>*chuckle again*
>Alright buddy it's been a hoot talking to you, I'll come back tomorrow with some more geodes.

Attached: 1593028751371.jpg (1200x847, 318.21K)

lol
yeah i figured since no one had started the new thread , i would try to start one, wholesomely, and try to keep it alive as long as possible. Sorta sharing regularly my game and whatever stuff i think is interesting enough to share.

Like.. this bizarre idle animation, what is she doing here?

Attached: wtf is she doing.png (105x120, 2.16K)

Seconding sunscreen

oh

Attached: superdave O face.gif (500x288, 3.08M)

There's like little to no art at all of Jas and the farmer together, I wish we had some drawfriends to help fix that problem I'm sick of seeing all the cropped Jas images since its always her with Shane or someone else that isn't the farmer.

Close proximity just makes it comfier. It's nice seeing her in the starter house. Feels right.

Problem with farmer art with stardew is everyone draws their OCs instead of the default recognizable one. We're in dire need of Jas art in general.

Attached: 84568907_p19.jpg (854x525, 179.96K)

Ridgeside rng is a blessing and a curse. Pika's has a chance to sell Lucky Lunch so if it's not there I have to restart. The problem is that I start the day by harvesting 784 starfruit. Three times I have done it now.

Why is it that the OCs always end up being girls as well?

Because girls are mainly the ones who draw stardew art. It's why the r34 scene is dominated by the male bachelors.

We need to get rid of the image that Stardew Valley is like farmville so we can get more people enlightened about the word of Jas.

I am impressed and disgusted. Godspeed.

Could someone get away with uploading a loli NPC mod onto Nexus if they lied and said the girl was a midget?

Artists and richfags who commission would be great, but above all I'm glad she's been inspiring modders.

Maybe. You have those UAB style portraits and the oppai loli mod was up on nexus for years.

>Can use trees for fruit and a steady supply of fertilizer.
>Add passive fish farming to enhance the fertilizer
>Small plots of relatively high-quality plants, and then Iridium foraged plants for export
>Low labor
>Immense aesthetic value
I'm gonna do it

Attached: Guilin.jpg (1080x385, 80.58K)

>UAB style portraits
Link?

Thread died before anyone could answer, is there a list of the events in the jas mod? I'm having trouble triggering them, no matter how many times I check the library I've only got the first event helping her with schoolwork

We did get those 3 quality Jas pics that anons post crops of all the time in these threads, i also managed to get a Jas lewd drawn in those drawthreads despite how cancerous they are with that bot using spammer.

Nothing wholesome about wanting to rape a child because you're so disgusting as a human being you know your only chance at a relationship is to trick someone with no agency.

Atleast Any Forums aspie replacement is still an adult you fucking mega loser

yeah itd be nice to have a list because its difficult to tell if the mod is even really working, and a guide to what choices get what outcome and what's not implemented. Judging by the spritesheet theres several actual penetration scenes but ive not gotten em, just the fingerbanging and 3 blows.

I see o roman catholic priest...

One day I'm going to hunt down and kill every nonce on the planet.
You have my word.

Im not specifically looking for lewd events, and the only option I can activate is Debug, which is showing me every single event the moment I walk in. I just want to keep naturally helping her with schoolwork because what I saw messing with debug was cute, but the events beyond the first havent triggered.

There's no penetration, not everything on the spritesheet has been used yet.

There are no full sex scenes yet, unfortunately.
>which is showing me every single event the moment I walk in
That's kind of supposed to happen, which is why you have to manually enable them in the first place. There aren't many non-lewd new events sadly.

Kek, this mod deserves a content patcher version.

Attached: 1646600443752.png (423x423, 6.45K)

okay, thanks for the info.
Honestly now that im using the adventure mod, im VERY happy with whats included there. Doing my usual autistic running all over the place and having her chime in constantly, finding me valuable items, etc, its VERY fun and gives more life to the game.
also
>proposed under a tree

Attached: proposal3.png (1919x1079, 353.05K)

Love those, they're very high quality jas lewds. Thank you for being so persistent in those threads despite how awful they can be.

The thing that gets me is that you faggots boast and share you perversions but still under the cover of games because some part of you know how evil and disgusting what you want really is.

You are pedophiles and your loneliness is deserved. No child will ever want you.

>There aren't many non-lewd new events sadly
Then how do I trigger the ones I saw? I saw the first 3 library events before realizing debug was showing me every event (I thought it was just a lewd trigger at first) and they werent lewd, they were just jas crushing on the farmer while he helped with her schoolwork. There was also her inviting me to a picnic and her convincing jas to spy on me, which havent triggered normally either. I closed out and reloaded a save so they should still be triggerable right? I wanna see what I can before I give her the bouquet

>its an embarrassing schizo thread

your parents would abandon you if they seen the posts you make on their internet

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 15.89K)

Powerful fuchur energy.

>Atleast Any Forums aspie replacement is still an adult you fucking mega loser
wat

kill yourselves faggots, get the fuck off my thread and never come back, you're not wanted on this board anyway and your lack of contribution to an honest conversation about a videogame is especially not wanted
also if you're trannies, cope seethe dialate create the 42%

Attached: mokee1.png (356x222, 54.73K)

You too can have Jas as your wife. mega.nz/file/KkkGWALD#EEpP3GuJgzu30N0F_04wbxkKhcMieqAytbkL63XSqe0

You can also have your wife as a cute anthro girl if you want the hmofa life.
files.catbox.moe/iqsejp.zip

Attached: 1644304944903.jpg (997x1000, 276.54K)

But the first library event triggered normally for me even after turning off debug. If it turns lewd I'd figure the cut off point would be a lot further ahead than that. Same with the spying one, it wasnt lewd on it's own, it could just be a small heart event on it's own. I'm really confused, why do these have to be debug only?

bro there's a very high chance this mod may never get updated given the mod creator either genuinely got mirked by a speeding vehicle or lied so he could stop working on it, probably makes more sense for us to go ahead and fix it up/continue adding to it. I'm really inspired to add SFW content, more fleshed out stories and animations, maybe accessories for jas and the farmer if i can find out how to add that. (especially if its not already a feature)

It's so easy to tell that it's a woman or a sociopathic tr*nny.
>people would hate you and abandon you if they knew!
>you'll die alone!
>the social consequences will be severe for you!
Boohoo I don't care you oversocialized normalfag scum.

projection on things they know they'll never get to have now because they're late 30s/40s

Well if it's a case of a lack of triggers, I imagine it cant be that hard to fix. That would be a good starting point if you plan on adding content to it. But, jesus I hope he didnt actually get run over, hate to see that happen to someone who worked on a mod this based

if she bleeds she can breed

Trannies are peds you weak strawmanning bitch.
Faggot usually become gay because some nonce like you rapes them as kids.
Leftwing tranny groups coined the term 'maps' faggot.
Cope, seethe, dilate? you're so low iq you don't even realise who's side you're on faggot.

Can I get the Jas mod plus the marry Jas mod?

Bless you

>Reach 100
>this happens
I T HOUGHT THE TEXT WAS JUST AN EDIT WHEN I SAW IT IN THESE THREADS
B L E E S S E D

Attached: STARDOP AND JAS.png (1919x1079, 453.61K)

Now I'm curious what did you think the jas mod was.

I thought it just added the loli character as an npc

He probably thought the lewd events were a separate mod like it originally was.

>There aren't many non-lewd new events sadly.
?
Most of them aren't lewd and the ones with lewd scenes in them need the player to pick those choices. ie. in the hospital you can simply take a nap with jas instead and that alone is like one of 8 potential outcomes for that event.

Attached: 1645830959274.png (1023x835, 184.5K)

>One of 8 potential outcomes
fuckin whaaaat? all i knew was the BJ, sleep innocently, and then the choices that lead you to do nothing except end the picnic. What else is there? and do you have all this memorized/ at least written down somewhere? a guide would be great

You can ghost her at the start, avoid eating the food, eat some food and get a handjob, eat some food and enjoy the scenery, eat everything and go to the hospital where you either ask for lewd or take a nap with her. So 6 outcomes, not 8

Nta but the only other outcome I know of from the picnic is Jas giving you a handjob if you choose the 'please no more' option when eating the food.

i did not expect that at all

also someone in the last thread mentioned there being a "raining" scene, where and what time does that occur? i dont think ive gotten it

Attached: 1646508120429.gif (471x479, 1.5M)

The final event of the sfw portion of the mod is at night in the rain. It's one of the original marriage mod's events.

Yeah, it need to be a day where Jas it at home after she sent you the letter asking you to go get her before 6pm. But the thing is normally at this time she's out. So the event can happen in a rainy day when she doesn't go outside at that time.

Attached: 1644107624388.png (192x192, 5.13K)

If you've played vanilla stardew you'll know right away the mod is working, otherwise jas would look like this and only have 15 lines of dialogue.

Attached: .png (128x128, 1.3K)

ohh. I havent gotten the letter yet then, and im about to propose to her. So its already too late? i tried staying out from 6 to 12 and ran around everywhere, didnt trigger an event.
oh yeah its definitely been working lol i really hate the damned dog collar, i felt bad that she genuinely hated it and got traumatized seeing it

The sad part is anons are going to go through picking the seemingly best choices and never see anything else, especially during a normal stardew playthrough.

Does she have 10 hearts? If she do, you should get that letter already. if you doesn't it mean you prob didn't unlock yet another heart event. I guess you can skip all that and propose if you want, no sure if she'll accept tho.

>didn't unlock yet another heart event
motherfuck, this is why im hoping someone will write out a guide, because shes maxed out and ready to be married but i guess im missing some events.
I've gotten everything at the library including fingerbanging, everything next to her house basically, the scene at the playground, and thats it.

Attached: tourettes guy BITCH I LOVE YOU.gif (275x207, 565.86K)

A nice candidate to do my job when I'm not here, interesting.

There's a curveball in there where you bond a little more if you tell her you don't like the town. It reminded me of nami's events from awl.

You got the event where she is all down in the river and ask you to comb her hair? I didn't unlock the lewd incomplete parts in the mod so I can't tell you why it doesn't work. I'm playing with the sfw version for now until JasAnon update the mod more.

Any good shota mods yet?

>in the river and ask you to comb her hair
NOPE, where's the river?? ill do that right now

>no sure if she'll accept tho
I don't think events are necessary for proposal. Kind of sucks in a way since you could easily end up missing one of the first ones and if you do eventually trigger it suddenly she's treating you like a stranger during this random event after she's already at 10 hearts.

cinder something forest. I'ts close the wizard tower. I don't know the requirements. I just went there one day and it happened.

Attached: smile Jas.png (310x423, 89.12K)

Who's play'n the downtown zuzu mod?
youtu.be/sjFg-jJVx0M

ohhh this shit? is this the secret forest people were mentioning? damn i need to upgrade my axe to break the log

I heard it is small and buggy. The idea of SDV is have a farm, so this mod kinda send you to a city where you can even live over there. I don't like this contradiction so I never tried it. I have SDE, Ridgeside and East Garp tho.

Attached: Jas4.png (292x378, 219.52K)

oops forgot pic

Attached: seghuiseg.png (618x678, 60.08K)

No no, is the same area where Jas jump the rope. Just go there in a sunny day, prob a day when she doesn't have school. Like I said, I don't know the requirements, it just happened

user, I don't think Jas is even old enough for that. Just go for Penny.

This will now appear in every stardew thread from here on lol

odd, thats never triggered for me then.

I'm only learning about this now and it gave me the idea of a "Stardew Valley Part 2", moving to a city and having a smaller space for farming and such after finishing everything in Pelican Town. No idea if that's the actual idea behind the mod but now it's put that idea in my head and now I want it.

>cucking vincent
For me vanilla is Abigail

Go ahead and have fun. That's the idea of modding, to add diferent flavors to the game.

Attached: cute.png (1249x422, 21.88K)

>the virgin Stardew Valley
>the Chad Graveyard Keeper

the leo mod

Well, the youngest person in real life to ever get pregnant was 5 years old. How old is Jas?

This is the eight hearts event. Here it is just in case you wonder if is even real.

Attached: Untitled.png (1261x701, 83.29K)

Contribute or go.

Attached: 1645488700828.png (380x357, 100.69K)

What Leo mod?

ohhhh this area, yeah i never even got that wtf. Shes been max hearts for a lot of days now, ive been through this area during the day and never got it.

last one on the list rentry.org/anonstardewmods

Did you got the six hearts event where you tutor her in the library? This one is easier to trigger.

yeah i fingerbanged her

what the fuck is happening to my game, the first one of that event just played, and then it ended.
this mod needs some serious bugfixing lol Im guessing the game just.. didnt register that one the first time? Maybe now that 8 heart event will play.

Attached: my wife 3.jpg (311x334, 39.1K)

10/10

Who the fuck is the guy to the right of Harvey supposed to be?

Attached: 4n39i2.png (540x131, 130.84K)

Damn, looks tasty.

I'm going to guess gookified Clint.

Again, I'm playing without trigger the lewd scenes so the tutoring for me was sfw. Maybe you need to disable the lewds it in order to get this events what all are sfw. I'm just guessing

How can you not recognize our patron saint Clint?

It seems like a lot of events, sfw and otherwise, just dont have finished triggers. Probably why the toggle is a Debug toggle and not specifically a Lewd toggle in the menu, because I've only ever gotten the first tutor event. I know it isnt supposed to be that way either, or at least toggles are/were planned because the 2nd tutoring scene tells you to come back fridays if you want to keep helping her.

yeah its definitely that the debug toggle makes it so you only get nsfw related scenes, i disabled it and sure enough i got that event.

Is this ironic?
Is this all one big ironic joke that i'm not getting?
None of you are actually discussing about the game, you NEVER talk about the game. All you talk about is how much you lust over the random girl that has like, 2 lines of dialogue in the original version.
I remember when it was just 1 faggot and i'd always tell him to fuck off, but now there's pedos everywhere.
It's just the same shit over and over again, nothing changes, nothing grows, YOU don't grow.
I'd say i pity you, but it seems you've already made up your minds. Goodbye, SV threads.

Attached: c.png (600x902, 371.72K)

The UAB styled portraits are kind of tempting me to make shota sprites for Sebastian and Elliott.

Attached: 59-0-1457730093.png (990x453, 14.47K)

Yeah, it's the new events toggle, not a lewd events toggle. It's all the new events being worked on that will eventually be added and replace the existing, original marriage mod events.

>maru
Holy shit, she can't be cute anywhere?

(You) for the image. Have another. Last thread started with farms and plenty of farms and discussion around that was had. This thread started with jas. See you next thread.

Attached: every thread.png (540x452, 59.8K)

>literally started the thread talking about the game
>have spent most of the thread talking about the game
you get your (you) for some excellent bait you fucking retard

I took that personally.

Attached: Loli Maru Cropped.png (299x260, 10.55K)

>janny "cleaned" the thread
>literally cleanest thread so far but he felt the need to kick a nice fella

Attached: 4CHAN JANNY SOYFACE.png (1360x1104, 51.7K)

We're having a nice discussion here in case you didn't noticed.

Attached: 1644284538814.jpg (496x628, 275.63K)

janny probably gonna kill the thread and ban me, post the uncropped so i can get one last good jack in
fuck

I'm pretty sure this one is Marnie, no Maru

Attached: 1644370396845.jpg (306x436, 29.63K)

The promise of an amazing and taboo has bee laid out before us, all we need to do is tweek a few scripts.

nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/6278

Attached: 6278-1631108547-1664485556.png (700x400, 124.97K)

Some jasposters post cunny in other threads so jannies just delete all their posts to be safe. You're fine.

Oh right i forget theres more than one going on at a time on this board lmao you guys are insane
fuck you

mother fuckers

>moved to Any Forums
Stardew Valley confirmed NOT a game
Cunnyposters TOO POWERFUL

Well alrighty then.

Attached: 64612815_p0.png (750x1100, 428.84K)

Attached: why.jpg (600x1040, 75.1K)

you fuckers are too powerful for you own good, literally first Any Forums thread i started in months and it gets Any Forums'd by a janny
honestly i have massive respect for you all

Attached: big show umad.jpg (497x395, 49.02K)

Either that or they get nailed for avatar use or the dreaded catchall "off-topic"

But why? Now the mods hate the game enough to move it here? Isn't that power abuse?

Jannies fear the Jasposter

Attached: 1628287786264.png (396x323, 56.29K)

So how do i get iridium cheese and mayonnaise?

>Isn't that power abuse?
given Any Forums is the designated tranny/nintendie board where they have free reign to make all the shitty threads they want, and even freely shit up other threads (theyre probably the ones complaining about "pedos") i'd imagine that doesn't matter.
Anyway if you guys wanna share uncropped sprite art i'd honestly appreciate it i've been saving them wherever i see them honestly lol
i wasnt a jasposter, until they Any Forums'd my fucking thread
now im ride or die

Attached: rayman gun raygun.jpg (586x582, 43.53K)

ACHTUNG! DO NOT START THREADS WITH JAS ANYMORE

Attached: rv2rek.png (2871x4001, 1.87M)

Jas in the OP is always a crapshoot whether the thread stays up or the mods delete it. At least they kept this one alive.

Understandable, if im ever the one to start the thread again i wont start with jas
>even though my thread started with a fucking disclaimer

Attached: OH NO OH NO OH NOOOUUUUHHH.png (106x142, 4.31K)

Wow
The second it gets moved on Any Forums, you post this.
So it's NOT ironic and this is what you wanted. You just wanted to indulge in your shitty fetish while pretending you're talking about video-games.
You fooled me, but it only works once. We all know your true intentions now, Jaspedos. Literally can't defend your bullshit anymore.

Attached: mpedo.gif (236x628, 577.72K)

nice bait, almost got me, 9/10

what the fuck are you talking about you turbo autist? ive literally been repeatedly saying i JUST started getting interested in posting about this character, and now im aware NOT to start an OP with her in it even if its SFW.
Honestly kill yourself for being so stupid. I wanted legit discussion and i DID get it, people were helpful and not just cooming over jas normally.

>and this is what you wanted
Yes, all I want is Jas.

Attached: hv2lnn.png (1575x2136, 990.95K)

Keep placing cheese in the cask to age it I think. No clue with mayo. Probably not worth.

Attached: 1646167504102.jpg (323x960, 195.93K)

That post was made by a trannie basement pig. Just ignore it. Prob this thread will be nuked soon anyways

Attached: 1644109617423.jpg (400x533, 37K)

You are with them
You are on their side
You disgust me

Attached: 1644486800671.jpg (276x344, 39.21K)

>Prob this thread will be nuked soon anyways
Yeah, it's weird. Mods move the threads to Any Forums and the mods end up nuking it shortly after anyway. What's the point.

I'm on their side now because all the people against them have done nothing but act like fucking faggots, even the ones that claim not to be trannies. Like, the more i hang around jas posters the more i start to see the argument about people who are against loli generally being actual pedos or at the very least having skeletons in their closets. Its a complete mindfuck and will take me forever to fully understand.
thats fucking anger inducing. I was hoping to learn more about the game from everyone like normal. Whatever i guess, taking a break for a bit anyway.