I keep seeing this transgirl on grindr in my area but she ignores me

I keep seeing this transgirl on grindr in my area but she ignores me.

What do I say so I can fuck her cute face??

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-113305_Grindr.jpg (720x1520, 590.8K)

No, OP.

No.

Like you wouldn't throat this bitch.

Thas gay, nigga

Attached: 1646608587145.jpg (750x443, 74.43K)

don't be a fag

I'll be fag if I want fag.
And honestly wanting to fuck someone this feminine doesnt really strike me as gay but whatever

Dude, if you wind up messaging her like 3 times without a response, you're gonna wind up on sheratesdogs or some shit.
Sorry, Any Forumsro, you're outta luck.

What are we looking at here? Burn unit coma?

Shid. Yeah I've hit her up on multiple different occasions but I never message more than once. I guess that's pathetic though anyway. God dammit.

user, if she hasnt responded and youve sent face pics-- shes most likely not going to
dont be gross

If the opportunity ever presented itself again, I guess don't come accross as "OH SWEET, I ALWAYS WANTED TO HOOKUP WITH A CHICK WITH A DICK".
I've seen too many anons post their convos like that. You aside from posting on Any Forums appear to have dodged that social ineptitude.
Good luck, God's speed.

Odd that their one hook is the one they want most to shed. Without it, they're just hideous chicks. At least someone wants to fuck em while they're still whole.

She looks way too active to be on Any Forums
But yeah I'm afraid shes gonna message me and be like

WAS THIS FUCKING YOU and then she would berate me and call me a piece of shit which I would probably just get off on anyway so whatever.
I feel like somehow she'd knownit was me but that's just my paranoia

I see where you're coming from.
I imagine body dysphoria happens differently with each one and some have it around their dicks while others do not.
I find the OP picture to be a qt3.14, but would not engage as I am too old.

A lot of trans dont get operations because like we just dint have the tech first it to be good.
But yeah I always thought being turned on by the chick with a dick thing would be delightful to them but they hate it and cl you a chaser

"Hi, I saw your profile and was interested. I am also disabled (severe vision problems) but I saw you and thought you were cute. Let me know what time suits you."

You're delusional user. Its not a girl its a dude playing dress up. Just call yourself a faggot and except it

Yeah I'm like 10 years older she probably already thinks I'm a creep. Fucking shit balls

Yeah I already addressed I dont care. Lurk faggot.

I'm not the one trying my best to convince myself I'm not gay you fucking homo

Why do you care about my sexuality
Wanna fuck??
Just wear a wig and spread you cheeks baby

Yeah, I said that objectively. I don't see the draw, just the irony.

I got hollered at by a tranny for calling it "it" when I found out.

It was way before all this political correctness, like 2007.

I should do this so they will yell at me and give me a boner

Ah yes.
You do realize you're part of why they felt they had to start a movement.

It was hollering, threatening to kill me, all that.