Gas! Gas! Gas!

Gas! Gas! Gas!

Hey America bros.. I don't feel so good..

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (720x835, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1646444411041.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i.4cdn.org/gif/1646444411041.webm

Attached: download (8).jpg (840x1305, 140.21K)

As a landscaper, this shit hurts, i have to explain to everyone again why prices are increased and hear their excuses. In California, everyone thinks the cost of everything should stay the same despite seeing surges in food and fuel prices.

Next time tell them it's democrats fault.

Attached: 1643151054445.jpg (500x500, 40.72K)

Stolen elections have consequences.

4 cents difference between 87 an 93, wtf is that?

Attached: FellowAmericans.jpg (622x477, 108.59K)

$1.57.9/L where I'm at in Alberta which would be about $4.68/US gallon money converted. Jason Kenney said he would lower the fuel tax to help out provided fuckbag Trudeau doesn't crank up the carbon tax to fill the void.

What policies has Biden enacted that resulted in these gas prices?

Nord Stream
Key Stone
COVID mandates
Inflation
Build back better

>Nord Stream
>Key Stone
These 2 pipelines didn't exist before either, and gas wasn't so expensive then. Today these pipelines still do not exist, yet gas is more expensive. Why is that?
>COVID mandates
>Inflation
Same shit under Trump yet it didn't happen then.
>Build back better
What in this made gas more expensive?

He's been a miserable degenerate corrupt career politician. Does he need to do anything else?

Spending trillions of dollars conjured out of thin air on worthless boondoggle shit caused this. Biden is a worthless fuck.

Yes. He has to, like, actually do something that causes gas prices to go up. Otherwise claiming he made gas prices higher isn't very honest.

incredible argument

Inflation in general, then? When there's inflation, money loses value so you get paid more dollars and it takes more dollars to buy everything. Yet here we're looking at gas prices rising relative to the prices of other things and the money people earn. Why is that?

>Spending trillions of dollars conjured out of thin air on worthless boondoggle shit caused this
Remember that time earlier on in the Pandemic (which is totally fake guise), the National Treasury pumped out $1.5T for the sake of saving the stock market, only for every cent of it to be gone within 15 mins of it being printed?

Hilarious time, that was.

Attached: Tasty ice cream.jpg (400x329, 43.79K)

>He has to, like, actually do something that causes gas prices to go up
Or do nothing which causes prices to go up.

Do you not understand a thing called consumer confidence? Trump deregulated shit so much that the market had confidence in the future. He got unemployment to below 4%.

We should stop using gasoline and switch to something else.

>deregulation is good
>j-just let these corporations fuck people over it's all good you didn't need that extra money that badly did you? Mr. CEO thanks you for his new yacht