Help. I was slapping around a tub of warm butter and some got in my eye. What should I do...

Help. I was slapping around a tub of warm butter and some got in my eye. What should I do? My vision is a little blurry in that eye now. Pic related its the kind of butter I was messing with.

Attached: butter.jpg (225x225, 10.05K)

rinse with saline

>I was slapping around a tub of warm butter and some got in my eye.
LMAO

I don't have any, can I make some?

help, it feels weird

wh... what

I had some butter left on the counter sideways and it was all sort of off to one side so I was just kinda slapping it to make it jiggle.

Now my eye is really messed up, I couldn't find any sayline

This is the butter. I washed my eye with water but it didn't help much.

How long before my eye is ok?

Attached: image000000.jpg (591x443, 24.72K)

that is not butter, that is vegetable oil spread

same thing though

its not, u have to treat them different
for butter, soap and water rinse
for margerine/veg spread you gotta mix hydrogen peroxide and vinegar and rinse with it

fuck, now my eye is really messed up, I rinsed it again with mountain dew because I didn't have any coke and now it really hurts!

6 years or so

Rinse it with 91 octane gasoline

You’re doing it all wrong

Carefully use a knife to cut the eye out. Trust me, you’ll thank me in the long run

no its not
dont you fucking dare say such bullshit again

Not funny, I need serious help now.

It is serious help

Doctor fag here, like any open wound, clean it with rubbing alcohol to avoid bacteria from the butter infecting your eye, as you may know that butter is based off milk which has high potential for mold and bacteria.

Ok ,well I already tried mountain dew because I heard coke was good for grease. But I figured mountain dew would work better because it isn't brown.

Is it safe to use the alcohol after using mountain dew?

Attached: Pass the Fucking Butter.jpg (866x500, 61.84K)

i was trying to help you nigga but you ignored me
i work in ems so i handle shit like this

if you read the post, sir, it's actually margerine which has a different set of stuff
no milk!

>hydrogen peroxide and vinegar

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-06_21-07-32.png (705x248, 79.57K)

Lmao wtf