How did you become a femboy user?

how did you become a femboy user?

Attached: 62C331FC-1D4E-4450-BB14-9F4797F1D171.jpg (360x640, 42.89K)

Well to be honest it started because of anime, and then I bought dildos and it felt good, then I meet a cute guy who pounded me really good for 2 years and now I'm a grindr slut, that's it oh and Any Forums

I fapped to a Femboy thread once, from there my life went into a downward spiral. Now i don't even get aroused by it. It just makes me feel in a way.

Aww that's cute

I'm on the dildo phase, hope to find someone to pound me soon enough

Ah yea you will sooner or later^^

My high school bf accidentally castrated me by squeezing my balls way too hard as I ate her out

Attached: FEBV4juXwAISFnc.jpg (1200x856, 129.02K)

How did you guys family react or find out you are gay or Bi?

Hope that's a joke

>bf
>her
Does not compute. Did you mean best friend?

sissy hypno

This is the most wholesome reply i got in weeks

Not a joke, she orgasmed right as she was giving them a squeeze and involuntarily went deathgrip. One was ruptured, the other one the chord was damaged to the point that it lost blood flow.
Gf, typo. Kinda drunk rn

starvation

but i'm not a femboy

Attached: 6e16b875-abb7-4663-b346-45789feb7420.jpg (608x655, 68.1K)

why are you in this thread then?

Are you a tomboy then?

Attached: 1350066179851.jpg (839x1200, 108.81K)

I used to be a femboy when I was younger because I was small, naturally feminine, and a bottom fag. I didn't make the choice, it just came naturally. Shopping at the mall with a bunch of girls was fun, and I always thought it was kinda hot that they enjoyed my crossdressing. As I got older, grew taller and more muscular, I just naturally stopped being fem and I stopped bottoming (for masc men...usually).

I was outed by a friend when I was very young, so they found out then. My parents are pretty liberal, and sometimes I think my mother even brags to her liberal friends about having a gay son. She has even tried to fix me up with guys she meets (which I hate)

i listened to ecco2k once

Attached: 1643687934241.jpg (640x372, 32.4K)

Attached: 51936f07b7f187d0c2336545d54c414d.jpg (930x1500, 749.25K)

The year was 2017, I was a normal straight boy. I mean I liked traps but you know, imagining that I fuck them and being the dom one.
So I was in a discord server that was posting traps (I was a ghost I never posted just browsing channels).
At that time, I had just found out about DnD and generally RP and ERP (I was doing ERP with a girl but it was straight/vanilla stuff).
I wanted to do RP/DnD and stuff all the time but I didn't have someone to do it
One day out of the blue a random person sends me a DM in Discord. He was in that trap server. (Keep in mind I never talked to that server or posted anything).
After the typical "Hello, hello" and "how are you etc etc" and "what is the reason of contacting me"
He tells me "I think a dress would fit you well" and that he was sure I had a bubble butt.
Under normal circumstances, I would curse him and block him. Something a normal person would do.
But at that time I was bored. So for some fucking reason. I decided to see it as ERP/RP.
In my stupid mind it was something like playing a female character in a RPG game. Nothing special, I would simply play along.
So I gave it a go. For months I was seeing it as a game, nothing more nothing less. I was pretending that I was not sure what I was and what I wanted. He was telling me how he is going to help me find myself and choose the path that I want etc etc.
But as time passed. I started changing. He was like you. Full Alpha dom male that he wanted to sissyficate me.
And for some reason I fell for him
I can't believe that he actually managed to pull this off. But he turned me into a needy sissy.
After that we started having sexting, "trainning", video calls etc etc.

Is she still your gf?

Hot. More?