Ukraine choose war when they could have surrendered

Ukraine choose war when they could have surrendered.
It's literally because of the absolute state of NATO that Russia did it and we got to this point.
Now their country is destroyed, families destroyed, people dead or left.
Wasn't convenient to pick the "lesser evil"?
And now it's all fucked up because of them nonetheless, and it got shittier than before between Russia and NATO.

Attached: Yaffa-UkraineElections.jpg (836x836, 146.85K)

>It's literally because of the absolute state of NATO that Russia did it and we got to this point.
This old chestnut again, huh. yawn.

Putin shillz in tha house tonight

Cope?

You come in my yard with your guns, I'll cut you down, bury you in my vegetable patch, and piss on your corpse every day.

Yeah that's totally the situation and what actually happened

Nah, your propaganda is obvious.

still not much of an argument

Doesn't need much more, you're her to influence the opinion on Russias invasion of Ukraine for the benefit of Russia.

Kek, Ukraine is about to invade Russia so they can annex Moscow.

>Invade sovereign country
>halp, they're fighting back

it's happened to a whole bunch of dead russian soldiers already.

Attached: GO AWAY IRA.jpg (220x220, 7.08K)

I SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOUR COMMIE PINKO SHIT HELL YEAH BROTHER COME TO MY DOORSTEP AGAIN AND WE WILL DROP KICK YOUR ASS

Attached: foeiwfjoij.jpg (722x481, 265.95K)

If the Ukraine is giving you trouble do you really have any kind of chance against NATO? Patriotism aside, NATOs army is MUCH bigger, much better organized, has better tech than you do and far more recent experience. In short, if it does get to that you are totally and wholly fucked. And even if your psychopath of a leader loses his grip on reality and launches nukes, Russia will be a radioactive ash pit along with everyone else. I cant see any way in which you win here. And the Ukranians are fighting back, they arent going to roll over for poots, how dare they right? Go drink yourself to death like a good russian and leave the world in peace.

So just roll over and give up your freedom bc some boomer has a hard on for the soviet times? Fuck that. I'd rather die taking some invaders with me too.

Notice how you're the one routing for someone while i'm just trying to point out the general situation.
Literally tranny faggots shitposters.

He's a Jewsky, who would have tought.

Attached: Jewsky.png (664x768, 737.24K)

>routing
just shut the fuck up Ilya. You took a side in your 2nd sentence. You've been sniffed out, so just abandon this thread and shitpost another.

so russia invaded... russia? i'm confuse

and killing him and shelling holocaust memorials will de-Nazify the country...somehow...

>Russian economy
>404

What's the alternative?

A puppet-government and erosion of your freedoms

>ukraine: citizens go get some guns and ammo and make some deadly bombs and kill all russians
>russians: defending themselves from citizens trying to kill them
>ukraine: help, they're killing our unarmed citizens

Who am I rooting(routing eh, come now vlad) for?
I'm just pointing out that you are clearly here to influence our opinions.
Russia has invaded a sovereign country, now has said country also done asshole shit? Why yes, it's a regime like Russia. Regimes do asshole things, like invading Ukraine for example.

To be honest with you i wouldn't know there.
But couldn't you leave your country safe later perhaps instead of having country and family destroyed or leaving nonetheles?

>Ukrainians should just roll over for hostile invaders
spare us your vodka-soaked sophistry

Russians wouldn't be killed by Ukrainians if they hadn't invaded Ukraine.

Hitler was Jewish. Not an argument

You're a fucking retard.

Russia invaded

Spoken like the nigger you are.

If russians didnt invade a sovereign country, those citizens wouldn't have to be defending their country.

>hostile invaders
...because they're being attacked with guns and bombs. honestly do you all have dunning-kruger syndrome or something

all true

Attached: 1535955837391.jpg (366x324, 33.34K)

Samefag and dunning-kruger

Of course they are, because no one in ukraine wants them invading.
Why would there be no resistance to a fucking invasion.

>147 KB
>Anonymous 03/06/22(Sun)14:0
You dumbass motherfuckers calling for Ukraine to surrender wouldn't even "surrender" WHEN YOU FUCKING LOST A FAIR ELECTION.

You are still crying like little babies and claiming you won.

Why don't you just anhero to prove your point?

try again ivan

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-06 at 17-28-48 b - Ukraine choose war when they could have surrendere - Random - 4chan.png (344x115, 5.77K)

It's "party rock is"

Attached: 20220306_082829.jpg (184x162, 4.73K)

Nah and nah.
All the geopolitical shit might be obscure, but when one country invades another country it is wrong and you can't blame the locals for defending themselves.