Not my problem

not my problem

Attached: C58A5417-C279-4D13-A840-2F4263B52F68.jpg (1024x683, 108.13K)

Diegus????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: 1646325890106.jpg (1200x1200, 595.51K)

It is

landlord’s problem. not mine.

Attached: 1645495735953.gif (500x376, 240.21K)

That's why I bump my tenant 's rent up every year!

Thanks for the easy retirement wagie :)

based

Kek, that's why I drop a bag of sheetrock down the drains before I leave rental units ;)

Lol, you have no tenants unless you count the roaches and rats living in your mom's basement.

unbelievably based

reddit spacing

update: waow! so many updoots!

There's literally nothint those fucks can do, and generally costs as much to repair as I paid in rent. Highly recommended

Attached: Look Ma!sm.jpg (930x1200, 279.27K)

landlords coping and seething

For renters out there:
Always take pictures and videos of the state of all the spaces you are responsible for (parking, unit, storage, etc).
Keep records of all statements and payments issued. Before you leave, drop a bag of sheetrock down each drain but not toilet.
If you need advice for dirty, temporary repairs to ensure your deposit is returned just ask

>landlord

lmao poorfags learn2money

kys pedo

There are at least two things in life that are not my problem:

1) Oil down the drain
2) War in Ukraine

Yet faggots continue to post about both

Get a real job you leech.

He can't help it, 90% of landlords are either Jews, or beholden to Jews. It's just in their blood, which is why it should be spilled.

what exactly does this do

>last day of lease
>pour whole bottle of oil down kitchen sink drain

I'm guessing he means gypsum powder in which case it clumps up and hardens when it gets wet

you dick

Do you not know what sheetrock is? Quick-setting compound used for drywall repair, activated with water and hardens within 5-90 mins depending what you get. Will cake and harden along the pipes, either causing severe backups or full blockages which will require opening walls and removing puppies to rectify.

>give the owner thousands in profit
>best you can think of is 20 dollars in damages
wage cucks never change

>Puppies
While hilarious, I meant pipes