What was your most humiliating sexual experience?

What was your most humiliating sexual experience?

Attached: E58NMM1XMAIzi2Q.jpg (1063x1200, 194.5K)

Being white and trying to fuck a white woman

Trying to fuck a white woman in her pussy

I don't suffer from those kind of experiences

Attached: tumblr_ph9ns8MbyO1s6tz2z_1280.jpg (720x1280, 155.44K)

Post more like this

Couldn't get hard and lost out on several opportunities for sex. In a relationship now and not an issue but early on it was and when I was trying to hook up with people.

I forgot to take my virgra for my impotent white tiny penis

>What was your most humiliating sexual experience?
Humiliated me? a woman I had a one night stand with started sucking my dick then lifted my legs and licked my arsehole, the shock made me fart and she didn't stop. Permission was never sought.
Me humiliating a woman? an ex wanted to meet up and look at getting back together, I gave her shit about her appearance and how she hasn't put any effort in, I fucked her and made her cum. Afterwards when she was sucking my dick I left it 15 minutes then tensed my back muscles causing me to lose my boner, she asked if I came (obviously not) and I gave some awkward umm-ing and ahh-ing "this has never happened to me before" which made her burst into tears and run off. She later got tarted up and drunk then sucked my dick like I came money and her dad's approval.

>Once woke up to my ex riding me with the hardest morning wood ever and lasted about 30 seconds and her say "already?"
>Different ex that had non-stop vaginismus which would mean we could go about a minute or two of the most gentle sex ever until it was too painful for her, I never got off
>Had a friend with benefits and I was horny as fuck, but she was being all sheepish and didn't want to bang (which was super weird for her) that night, finally convinced her and we banged. Found out later she didn't want to have sex that night because some other guy came in her a few hours prior

Sounds like you know how to pick them

>be me 14
>meet guy on some chatroom
>said he was 17
>probably more like 25 kek
>we meet up
>he has weed and vodka, get me messed up
>starts touching all over and trying to kiss me
>get turned on because of all the substances
>end up sucking his dick and then getting fucked
>felt very used

Don't get me wrong, it was also hot af. But still.

Guy was blowing me and just as I came I farted.

did you fuck that last one raw?

Watched my sister get spit roasted by my two best friends when they thought I was passed out drunk

Sexted with a coworker and shared nude pics. Later found out she showed them to other coworkers to show them that my dick was small despite my height.

Came home early from random military bull shit assignment. Opened bedroom door, found a nigger plowing my wife. Instantly thought about how all the people warning me against marriage in the army were right after all.

I fucked a girl and left shit stains on her sheets.

lmao same, wasnt humiliating at all tho we laughed hard about it

tell the whole story

based(second part)

I'm a skinny white Guy and I was curious about getting fucked in the ass. Downloaded Grindr, went to this guys place. Hairy, fat arab guy, outweighed my by like 100 pounds. I wasn't turned on at all and he basically just took control of me. Pinned me down and fucked my ass for like 5 minutes. I cried cuz of the pain. He came and told me to get out. Never again.