Why are there still a bunch of weirdos on Any Forums of all boards who still prefer the lightning connector over usb c...

Why are there still a bunch of weirdos on Any Forums of all boards who still prefer the lightning connector over usb c? Or ever worse, they also prefer micro usb over usb c.

Attached: 1626021210087.png (438x428, 279.59K)

mechanically speaking, it's better

i prefer none of those

Attached: mini-usb-1.jpg (435x375, 14.48K)

Why are there still a bunch of retards who don't understand that many of the posts on this board are from literal corporate shills?

Contrarianism.
Instead of a real personality or any world view gained from personal experience- of which they have none- simply take the popular stance and push the opposite- even if it makes no practical sense.
Ignore them; Do not give them the attention they cannot find in real-life.

Lightning is a stronger connector

In which you are not a contrarian, but have actually provided a valid stance.
You are better than most here.

These were only used for chink ripoffs of SNES and GBA consoles branded as Playstations

>These were only used for chink ripoffs of SNES and GBA consoles branded as Playstations
RIP:geohot

so which one is faster?

Whenever I cram a usb c into my pocket it gets a bunch of lint stuck inside it, then I have to fish it out with a pencil and end up getting more shit stuck down there. This is why the lightning cable is better

Nope. Mini-B was quite popular before micro usb. Cameras, cell phones, the PS3 contoller... And unlike anemic micro connectors, I've never had a mini B snap off on me.

USB-C features with lightning's breakable part on the cord instead of device

>"this is my hole, it was made for me"
>force lightning connector into the usb c connector

Lightning:
>Clicks into port with a satisfying thud
>Never wobbles
>Never gets loose
>Feels worthy of being on a $1000 device

USB-C:
>Big as fuck
>Slides into port with a flaccid mushy feeling
>Wobbly and loose
>Collects lint and dirt, making the above issues worse
>Feels right at home on pajeet-tier android phones
>Apple replaced it with Magsafe on laptops because consumers could tell it just wasn't premium enough

Attached: 1645008471625.png (550x534, 23.74K)

Why do zoomers hate micro usb? It's thinner than USB-C

Troll spotted
>Not reversible
>Shit data transfer speed
>Extremely fragile
>Loose and wobbly

Attached: 1651188775276.jpg (500x374, 36.27K)

slow, and itoddlers are afraid of the USB super-position, even though flipping the fucking cable 4 times builds more character ya feel me.

Peak retard right here

They're mechanical ports not the protocol, however USB-C is officially supported by thunderbolt 3/4 and USB 4, a superset of thunderbol 3. So technically USB-C. That said Lightning support is arbitrary, apple just randomly made one of their iPads support USB 3 over lightning

>not reversible
so?
>transfer speed
not the connector's fault
>extremely fragile
so is usb-c
>loose and wobbly
connects more tightly than usb-c zoomer nigger cattle npc "smart"phone zombie cable

frogposter quality shitpost

welcome to Any Forums, everyone larps about privacy yet hands over data in every marketing/data collecting thhread