Imagine coming home from work in the 1960's??

Imagine coming home from work in the 1960's??

You just got off work, u go to the bar for a few drinks with ur coworkers.

You come home and ur wife says im sorry honey the dinner will be ready soon!

You say to her you stupid fucking bitch the dinner is never ready on time and ur meat is always overcooked!

You go pull out a bottle of whiskey and start drinking it straight, ur son comes up to u and asks if youll play catch with him, u say cant u see im tired from work u little fuck go play with ur other shithead friends!

The dinner is finally ready, u start eating and it tastes like shit as usual, u tell ur wife this food is shit and u throw the plate against the wall and then u say clean that up u fucking bitch!

Your son starts crying and u tell him to man up and not act like a damn sissy and if i see u crying again ill beat u like i beat ur mom!

You go to watch tv and continue drinking whiskey while yelling at the tv, fucking hippies if they dont like this country they can go join the fucking commies!

You go for a late night drive and grab a burger, then have unprotected sex with a prostitute in ur car.

U come home and everybody is asleep, ur still hungry, u make some bacon and drink more whiskey and smoke a couple unfiltered cigarettes.

Attached: IMG_4688.jpg (828x847, 249.1K)

Life is good

What
The
Fuck

Get therapy

It was a better simpler time

What if you go to the office and theres a waitress going around taking orders and serving drinks?. And you can smoke at your desk

Better times

Those were the days.

100%

Back when if a nigger was getting uppity, the cops would take them out on the highway and make them disappear.

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if you were an actual femanon

Dont make me post my small hairy balls again

picture so full of hope

And now look at the world

Based

Life is a /b wetdream. What the fuck happened to Amerifags?

>implying the losers of Any Forums would have a successful family even in the 60s
Everyone here would just be the weird single uncle who doesn't fit in.

Im a winner

>I have to type like this.

>Because I am new and just started my shift.

>I completely forgot my training and where the fuck I am posting.

>Oh fuck I hope they don't notice...

>I hope my 0.005 cent posts don't get BTFOd because I won't even reach 0.10 cent tier before I am fired.

(YOU)

Attached: 1616883712657.jpg (876x528, 81.19K)

Thank god for diversity

Attached: 1636119094988.jpg (797x1327, 796.89K)

When did it go bad to the point of no return? late 80s?

We used to beat niggers instead of letting them think we actually care about anything they have to say

You never contributed anything to society white nigger

>we
t. early 20s Any Forumscel

Guess again nigger

Nah, because my first guess was correct

>IM TROLLING
>IM SO SMART
You're a fucking retard.

embrace tradition

We used to beat faggots too. Consider yourself lucky.