So i've been a wage slave at taco bell for pretty much six years now. now that i'm geting closer to 30...

so i've been a wage slave at taco bell for pretty much six years now. now that i'm geting closer to 30, i feel like getting a ged would be uncessairly hard and not worth it. probably too dumb for it anyway. i have around 250 in savings which is ok but not that much. feeling hopeless. is it time to just neck bros?

Attached: pullinupmuhpants.png (868x935, 19.06K)

Are you a manager?

no, im a cook. but i did sanitation training too, so if anyone spills shit or vomits, i clean, extra 2 dollars per hour

Get the GED. I'm near 30, felt like absolute loser for a long time, now I'm going to college getting IT networking education and collecting certs and I'm doing way better I thought I was capable of. You can do it man.

yeah 6 yrs and not even a supervisor, just kys already

my friend did the GED deal but it took him around five years and he's out a couple of grand for test prep and math/science tutors

my boss never offered me any promotions. i vonultreed for the cleaning training, but other than that ive just been playing it by ear

Im thinking about going the IT route as well, not 30 yet, but I dropped out of high school and im working at an Amazon warehouse, it fucking sucks but they pay for college.

Oh, it's this thread again.

Fuck off attention whore.

based upon the things i've heard, i would stay away from the ged route for now. it takes a few years and will cost at least two or three grand for the test prep.

dude you need to ask for it. and if they dont give it to you leave. chances are you find a better job or they offer you the promotion and a raise

if you retards gave me helpful answers instead of telling me to kill myself i wouldnt have to ask again faggot

I got my ged a few years back btw, OP if you want to go that route as well with IT check out this guy on YouTube called Josh Madakor, he has some good videos that get right into the info compared to all the other fags shilling products

Go into IT, the market is starved for trained professionals. I'm starting a paid 3 month work term in april but if what last years students say is true, itll extend till the end of summer and will turn into a part time job for the rest of my studies, and that's just after the first year.

250 of what? Dollars?

checked and yeah dollars. after rent, electric, gas health insurance, insulin refills ect. i dont have much left. i was also in an abusive relationship for several years

Shut up faggot no one cares in biz or here because you’re just data collecting. Unless you post a Taco Bell pic with time stamp you are a faggot nigger and should kill yourself

Attached: 83812EAA-7D4A-4562-AF11-BA1C8A9C2DC5.jpg (1024x826, 48.72K)

I think I will user, I make ok money at Amazon but it has no depth or big buck pathways like IT does. Maybe if I became a manager but it doesnt really resonate with me. Ill probably have to do shitdesk work for a year to get my foot in, but it will probably be worth it to end up getting that sweet 6 figure salary. What certs are you working on right now? CCNA?

Typical fat retard, eat more burritos faggot

Well, $250 in savings after 6 years of work is a disaster. Just think about it, after 60 years of work you would end up with $2.5k in savings, which is nothing, and most of it would be ruined by inflation anyway. You can't continue living like this, dude.

Are you black

Ask how to get into management, if they're no help either go into something completely new or head towards McDonalds and look for a place that's willing to offer some guarantees on management roles.

i don't know if im willing to take on such a big role yet. i was thinking more like shift supervisor

Sure, start there, but ask about it sooner rather than later. You know how the place works, you can do that stuff, guarantee it.

Attached: 1049123.jpg (482x625, 363.43K)

>Ged
>Hard
The English in your post tells me it should feel like kindergarten to you now. You're not completely retarded. Make your life better.

Not only that but if you are trained to clean vomit you're making yourself an asset on the lower rung. As it goes, never be irreplaceable or you cant move up

i'm more afraid of spending money on the ged mentor program. .my friend did that and got his ged in five years