Me and my airsoft buddies just booked a flight to Poland and will be helping the Ukraine's with fighting...

Me and my airsoft buddies just booked a flight to Poland and will be helping the Ukraine's with fighting. What do you noobs do for them?

Attached: airsoft.jpg (800x800, 68.47K)

Enjoy being executed by russian mercenary death-squads

Reddit larper

>russian mercenary death-squads
lol is anyone really afraid of russia any more. They showed their hand too soon and it's terrible. Jesus they might be worse then China.

Could you explain what exactly are you going to do?

We will teach them tactics we learned in airsoft to make them better than Russian forces. We will also shoot Russians.

Lmao hope you get your brains splattered on the floor

Yes everyone in Ukraine is afraid. Putin just sent in 1000 mercenaries that are being paid "by the head"

We'll be coming over right after you to help the Ukrainians scrape your bloody corpse off of their street, then lament with them about how it would have been better for you and them if you just stayed home.

I hope you are trolling

Stfu cringe ass pideras

I am not. We will prevail. Russia will loose.

Airsofters going to ukraine to fight.

Youre going to die.

You think you know more about infantry tactics than the ukranians?

25 years of hard labor in Siberian sulfur mine

>be OP
>wants to "fight"
>shot some shitty plastic toys so he thinks he is now a hardened war veteran
>goes to border with random fags he met in cs:go
>get turned around
>comes here
>"Hey Any Forumsros. We fucked those ruskies up real good. We'll keep fighting the good fight!"

Attached: fag.png (601x508, 120.28K)

this sounds real and heterosexual. i suggest livestreaming everything

Real talk.

I'm now 38 and a fireman in a major city. I'm still fit, I work out heaps, mostly cardio to stay lean but I can still lift reasonably heavy shit.

I joined the Army in 2003 at 18. I deployed to Afghanistan twice, once in 2005 and again in 2008.

Got home, left the army in 2010 and became a fireman.

I did however remain enlisted as a reserve soldier. Keep up my training and maintain my military vehicle drivers permits etc (I was a tank crewman (driver and gunner)).

My 28yo pregnant fiancé is half Croatian half Ukrainian. We got a house and pets, cars, good jobs and a kid on the way.

I'd give it all up if our forces deployed just to go and irritate Putin.

I don't particularly want to kill Russian boys that likely don't want to be there, but making Putin mad sounds like awesome fun.

Fuck that white-trash Asian-Caucasian nigger.

Make sure you call your hits

This is bait thread, stop falling for it

Attached: 1601298258340.jpg (640x800, 87.92K)

If you weren't a larp, you wouldn't be wasting your time on Any Forums. You wouldn't fuck around with Any Forums until you started a thread on /trv/ with obvious OC.

Go fuck yourself.

> 115 lbs op gets water/food poisoning
> gets sick for a week
> laying in bed groaning
> Russians on smoke break outside window

Based, aim for the eyes and you will have a dozen kills in no time

Congrats OP. You are truly made of honor. Maybe you can soak the Airsoft BB's in like rattle snake blood to actually do some damage.

May a russian mortar land on OP's head, inshallah.

Attached: baita.gif (625x626, 51.76K)

Attached: 1610456240257.png (593x580, 620.84K)