Putin is a warmongering faggot and you're not pro white if you support him

>Putin is a warmongering faggot and you're not pro white if you support him
>Latinas are hotter than Asians
>people whose lives revolve around going to the gym are boring
>friends are in some ways, more important than family ; your family is obligated to love you while you build friendships through shared interests, bonding, and loyalty
>Nick Fuentes is a faggot and he's encouraging young white men to be antisocial incels
>anyone who uses Any Forums and complains about degeneracy is a massive hypocrite

Attached: unpopularopinion.jpg (500x500, 24.93K)

>anyone who uses Any Forums and complains about degeneracy is a massive hypocrite
I wouldn't call that an unpopular opinion

I'm referring to the trad LARPers who pretend to hate degeneracy but save pictures of interracial gay sex on their hard drive

Yeah, still don't think that's an unpopular opinion. It's more like a fact.

incel.

Attached: 1615835979392_jpg_75.jpg (1280x603, 106.11K)

see

>hating sports is gay

>communism would be cooler if it wasn't for stalin and trannies
>Karl Marx was based, he hate degenerate sex stuff and made fun of fags and niggers
>the world would be a better place if you soivets won the first soviet-polish war and the subsequent soviet-german war that would have happened as a result.
>fuck stalin and fuck mao, but Vietnam kicks ass; Vietnam > China and defeated both them and pol pot in the vietnamese-cambodian war and sino-vietnamese war.

Removing the rainbow flag from communism does NOT make it based

Attached: nationalbolshevik.png (1200x800, 40.84K)

>the russia/ukraine bullshit is none of our fucking business (unless you live there) and if you shill for EITHER side you are a fucking retard.
>it's just iraq/kuwait all over again and you faggots are all too young to remember

I mean, it's not like some infighting between durka groups in the Middle East
Russia is destroying a very large country in Europe and killing civilians

Hello, fucking retard.

>but being a whiny ukranian incel nationalist that fucks femboys apparently does.

American's are all based with the education of guerillas.

American's do not have the capacity to remember anything passed what they ate for dinner last night. Asking them to think about wars their country initialized or participated in is a waste of time.
Better off bombing them and then giving their land back to Mexico.

>hurr you can't criticize what other countries do because America did bad things in the past

I am critizing American's for being retarded, not what they did in the past.
Go back to school, maybe grade 5, and learn to read.

>I'm retarded

Attached: Team_America_Retards.jpg (700x981, 217.24K)

Use your guerilla level education and explain.
It's okay, I will be patient, I know it is tough for American's to work through dynamic thoughts....

>double down on retarded shit
No. You're too stupid. It's a waste of time talking to you.

Incentive...

Attached: banana.jpg (481x612, 23.65K)

Attached: 44044BD0-C046-4671-B608-A83DDF52B090.jpg (480x480, 39.61K)

You must go back...

Typical American assumtions...
I can't defend my position so everyone is stupid

I've been on here for 10 years, you cumburper

more American propoganda from the popular jew hating nazi loving cartoon maker...
USA is full of sheep with no direction, so lets put a gun in their hand and direct them where to shoot

unpopular opinion

USA fails at listening to its intel over and over.
9-11
Afghan war.

Or maybe they are so corrupt and the people are so stupid that they are being used by corportations to make more money selling weapons