Just got a tube amplifier that supports class A operation

It makes a huge difference and you can hear it. Poorfags absolutely BTFO.

Attached: 27b747d0-6c34-4103-8069-cd7d34da3255.jpg (640x467, 51.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amzn.com/dp/B004FI6AKW
audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/loxjie-a30-amplifier-review.17547/
audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/luxman-sq-n150-review-tube-amplifier.34964/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"I love distortion and dicks in my mouth" - OP

Attached: 1571968330724.gif (342x342, 404.49K)

This bitch is a good target for a pump action

>It makes a huge difference
for your wallet

>class A operation.
Looks kinda small, how are you going to sleep in that?

Attached: 12426101-0-89165521.jpg (800x600, 43.97K)

Should have bought apple dongle.

High end audio is a poorfag cope. You can't afford to buy land or RVs so you cope with audio. But according to Schopenhauer (PBUH), it is the best coping that exists so actually a good investment, especially if it takes you away from cooming.

You know Class A isn't exclusive to tubes, right?

That thing looks expensive.

My Class A tube amp cost much less.
amzn.com/dp/B004FI6AKW

You're not an audiophile if you think tube amps are acceptable in current year. Unlearn your corporate brainwashing.

tubes aren't ideal semiconductors so the difference is just the imperfection of the tubes, don't waste your money next time

All the distortion these "audiophiles" love can be perfectly recreated digitally nowadays.

>It makes a huge difference
not really. and depends on the amp. interesting that you posted a picture of mcintosh in its downhill spiral phase instead of posting pictures of actual gear by them that's good and not made for room temperature IQ apes (measured in Celsius), that's how you spot larping tyrones and audiophiles.

Attached: 1628554193089.png (1024x628, 1.12M)

im not an audiofag but equipment and hifis back then were made with so much SOVL and craftsmanship. modern tech feels downright dystopian sometimes.

>30yr old+ boomer with hearing loss that can't hear above 15KHz and has a 5KHz tinnitus pays $4k on useless audio gimmick technology and is coping
yep, it's an audiophile

Transistors can't swing into negative voltages and pull the transducers. There are ways to make it happen, but it involves a lot of tricky circuitry for the zero crossing. I can help you with your electronics knowledge kiddo. Just keep tying in bullshit.

>modern tech feels downright dystopian sometimes.
that's because it is, user. mass manufactured junk that's not built to last. some electronics manufacturers from decades past had a lot of pride put into their work, and they wanted their work to last for decades.

>Transistors can't swing into negative voltages
Source: I made it up.

tubes primarily distort the midrange, hth

It's just how it is. You can do it if you rig two up together and also account for the zero crossing. I'll be happy to teach you about science, kiddo.

A properly made tube amp has about the same amount of distortion as a transistorized amp, actually. You've been smoking on Amazon adbot crack, Jay.

You're not an audiophile, you're just nostalgiac.

The best tube amps have much worse distortion than even midfi class D amps.

Happy for you
Or sorry that happened

>class D
>switching digital garbage
Digital throws data away, it will never sound as good as true analog class A operation.

False, only digital can be truly lossless.

>it will never sound as good as true analog class A operation.
It sounds much better than class A, lower distortion, lower noise floor, better linearity, better bandwidth, what's your point. Budget class D amps go to 100kHz.

no, it doesn't. you think you know what you're talking about, but you don't. this topic requires subtlety and a mathematical understanding, and your ignorance is leading you to incorrect conclusions.
worst of all, your ignorance is leading you to consoooom and collect amplifiers, like a soi and his funko pops.

$150 class D shitbox
audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/loxjie-a30-amplifier-review.17547/
vs a $3k tube coffin
audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/luxman-sq-n150-review-tube-amplifier.34964/
There isn't a single thing about it that is better.