Convince me to do it

Convince me to do it

Attached: 9B445AB7-9771-4A41-B9E6-75964A87F1B1.jpg (1084x1280, 190.62K)

Are you okay user? we can talk

You need God in your life

don't

screw it, fuck this life, it isn't worth it. pull the trigger

Fuck off, either do it or don't. This has fuck as to do with us, unless you are livestreaming it.

god is the biggest faggot on the surface of this globe

No no, YOU convince me to do it.

Not okay, I’m a total fuck up. I always let my wife down. I love her dearly. My daughter is about to turn three and I feel like I’ll just be a fuck up to her too.

Depends what? Will you disappoint us?

Life is rough, but it can be beautiful if you just wait it'll get better, don't worry user!

Where’s. Good place to live stream? I’m drunk and don’t really want to have to go through a lot of steps to set it up.

Have you tried not being a pathetic cunt? Because you sound like a pathetic cunt, right now.

Don't, you may think your life is bad but it sure won't be any better if you're dead

Cheap taste in guns.

last thing you can do in life is give joy to a big audience. where are you waiting for?. want to suffer a few decades more and die withouth people even notice it?.

Attached: 80198nwow1041.jpg (720x697, 30.42K)

I have a quality collection that I put in storage when I got depressed. My wife caught me playing Russian roulette with my gp100. I got this cheapo for this occasion

Attached: B2B35E6B-6874-4DA4-AC50-3779D098CBBB.jpg (1280x958, 199.65K)

Your life insurance doesn't count towards suicide. You'll leave them destitute and without means to support themselves, especially as the economy shits the bed. Put on a black t shirt and some jeans and do what needs to be done. Earn your keep, provide for your family.

I mean, if you were a femanon I'd try to convince you to show butthole before offing yourself, or maybe pretend to care for eventual private nudes.
But you're a dude...so i don't really care as much, but bruh, you have a daughter. Do you have any idea how much dick she'll suck or fuck to fill the lost daddy hole in her soul? Kill yourself and you condemn her to a life of what I mention in my first paragraph. Being exploited by cooomers.,

Why does he need an imaginary friend?

must be an extremely Christian area you live in. of course your Ife insurance will count. like they bother if you're either be eaten by an wild animal or blew your brains all over the walls, floors, ceiling of your appartement.

My ultimate plan is to lay flat on the concrete garage floor. Shoot my self in the chest so the ricochet comes back out the front so it’s as if I shot myself twice.

Attached: 779F3A4C-FA6A-4887-B92A-3A480B5FBA9A.jpg (1280x958, 213.71K)

just draw it to the brain and let that lead shred and burn routes trough the brain in that skull.

Do
It
Now

maybe a rubber bullet will do that and it'll bounce all around the garage and you'll have a nice LMAO

you clearly have no idea how physics works