Any Forums is Any Forums but for libtards and normies, change my mind

Any Forums is Any Forums but for libtards and normies, change my mind.

Attached: a8qu1dz3q3751.jpg (720x847, 50.62K)

it's a shithole so I guess you're right

Attached: 1628029102230.jpg (546x700, 136.22K)

you forgot good ole fashioned retards

youre welcome for my service

What goes in all fields?

that's my president donoe bidump

Yeah. No. There are no "real" conservatives or liberals on Any Forums. Just trolls trolling trolls.

mbb23

Attached: 1496891216055.jpg (770x1000, 158.31K)

Any Forums is nihilistic and apolitical, you can fuck off with your faggoty ass causes nigger.

Doe brump

>There are no "real" conservatives or liberals on Any Forums.
That's not true. Maybe 15 years ago, but not anymore. There are loads of sincere mouthbreathing conservative hicks on here now.

Make Cornpops Great is my favorite slogan and will win him the election again in 2024

>implying libtards and normies don't invade Any Forums
>implying normies belong on Any Forums

I have not met a single principled conservative on here. Ever.
The people on Any Forums that identify as conservative have some dumb spaghetti mess of a belief in policies.
Just cherry picking random shit that they think is "based". Or whatever that just so happens to trigger someone on that very day.

go back to
faggot

I have not met a single principled liberal on here. Ever.
The people on Any Forums that identify as conservative have some dumb spaghetti mess of a belief in policies.
Just cherry picking random shit that they think is "based". Or whatever that just so happens to trigger someone on that very day.

>cope
goes in all feilds

>cherry picking random shit
yikes

Any Forums was created to keep you faggots out of Any Forums cope faggot

this. there are people here with right leaning ideology and thoughts but none of it is structured. i just find it difficult to believe an actual shit together republican would sift through many trap threads to argue.

>edits the first line for some reason
>doesn't edit the second
>gottem

Attached: jill.jpg (358x340, 19.06K)

this is the exact same for the left by the way. everyone on Any Forums is incapable of expressing emotions in a way that isn't off putting and if they can it's a facade.

Nah, i got banned there for keeping a nikocado avocado thread on the first page

Ivan is crying out as his fellow bots disappear.

Any Forumsros.... is it possible that Any Forums is... full of trolls?
Hear me out. Could people posting here be disingenuous and lying to us?

The extremely offensive "flushing your poop down the toilet" copypasta gets posted many times a day. The guy posting it certainly isn't on the left and normies would faint if they read it.

Any Forums isn't a left-wing board so much as it isn't a right-wing board, which makes it a MORE left-wing board by definition on this website.

Any Forums is for coomers. it used to be a place for pretty funny original content but now it's all dudes in their mid 30's trying to find old nudes from girls that they had crushes on in high school.

I'm here. I watch anime and I hate niggers. The only thing I hate more than I hate niggers, is white people who vote for niggers. They should just kill themselves and stop trying to take the rest of us down with them. trannies are gross, but anime portrays them inoffensively to me. It really doesn't bother me to see the japs getting into bl. Maybe b/c it doesn't come off as a political agenda when they do it; maybe b/c I like the idea of japanese homosexuality freeing up straight japanese girls to be impregnated by myself. To the latter's end, I've been looking up population demographics across america to try to ascertain where i'll be moving when my granddad dies. Incidentally, where do all the Asian girls live in america? Do I have to live in Hawai'i to get my live-action waifu? or is there somewhere mainland I can find one? I'm also looking for somewhere with less racism, so I can't live anywhere a shade of blue on this map.

Attached: Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 11.41.47 AM.png (1424x924, 188.32K)