WW3 is imminent

WW3 is imminent.

This time it will really happen.

Attached: tRCgPb8B5FBBde1dixPY8GmE6n3xb621vsczHF6nr1W.jpg (1216x548, 96.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

breakingdefense.com/2022/02/no-us-missile-defense-system-proven-capable-against-realistic-icbm-threats-study/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the blue checkmark lets you know its true

Americans in Russia were given the advice to leave immediately.

Last time this happened with Ukraine it was invaded within a couple days of issuing that statement.

Shit is going to get real for us all real soon

Yawn

absolutely retarded if you think we're going to war with midterms coming up and elections in 2 years, we're gonna let ukraine die and go back to normal

weve been doing that anyway, jets not pilots
theres a difference to sending aircraft and sending the aircraft along with a skilled pilot

>Journalist and anchor at the Ukrainian service of @VOANews
>VOANews
So he's a CIA asset. Good to know.
Blinken did say that, though. Really, though, giving them fighter jets isn't different from giving them other lethal military equipment.

Where will they land? Russia will blow them up with cruise missiles.

Attached: 20220306_214952.jpg (1080x1201, 288.56K)

I hope so. I want our species to end already.
Or at the very least, suffer for generations to come from the radiation we unleash once we trigger nuclear war.

Nobody's moving any fighter jests because some moron on Twitter says so, you bloody Ivan.

Blinken said it on Face the Nation this morning.

This all he means is we are sending more artillery over not that we ourselves are fighting

They have a tunnel

American here in Russia
I have defected/b/ro and now i swear my allegiance to Mr.Putin

Jets are not artillery. And we aren't sending them, Poland is (maybe).

does he fuck you in the butt?

Russia can't even beat Ukraine, they'd have zero chance of beating the US. Especially now that the Russian economy has seized up.

They are giving some old mig-29, they cant fly anything else

Is it hard to be retarded? Russia's war against Ukraine is conventional. A war against the U.S. would be thermonuclear. Which is why neither side is likely to do something stupid enough to draw NATO and Russia into a direct confrontation.

No it won't Vladimir. US has missile defense. Russia does not.

They're pilots can't fly the F-16, not that it would matter.
Russia has deployed Tor-M2s, they can shoot down aircraft in seconds all the way up to 50,000 feet.

habbening

I’m so happy. Finally the world will end and I can ascend.

>US has missile defense
Why do people actually think that? We have absolutely nothing. Our old missile defense systems were nuclear tipped and all the Nike-Ajax systems are defunct now.

>WASHINGTON: A new study of US missile defenses has found that — after 70 years and some $350 billion in investment — no “system thus far developed has been shown to be effective against realistic ICBM threats” to the homeland.
breakingdefense.com/2022/02/no-us-missile-defense-system-proven-capable-against-realistic-icbm-threats-study/
We can't even defend reliably against a launch from little North Korea, let alone an all-out attack from a major power.

Thanks for answering my question, though: apparently you find it quite easy to be retarded.

no one knows whos going to be involved
everyone knows whos going to win

israel
--Menachem Begin the sixth

>Tor-M2

except that their radar systems rely on two antiquated modes. one has to be kept on all the time to track incoming target and another that can be turned off but is needed for overhead bogies. the one kept on all the time will be easy targets for HARM missiles carried by wild weasel F-18Gs.