Whats the best device for penis enlargment

Whats the best device for penis enlargment

Attached: 20220306_200544.jpg (2510x3024, 1.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M06x3sE63_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kill yourself

ur mom

Losing fat.

Genetics.

How do you have the time to put this shit on every day but you can't be bothered to spend 30 minutes walking around?

How long have you been doing that and have you made any gains?

How much force is being applied there?

KEGELS

The Kegel is a great unisex exercise that helps tighten things down there. It strengthens erections and strengthens the pelvic floor. All it is, is flexing the pelvic floor. The same movement of making your penis “jump”. You can find more information about this exercise on any health website and even in those magazines you usually find in waiting rooms.

EXPRESSIVE STRETCH

This is the most underrated manual exercise. I dont know why its call an “expressive stretch” but it works like a charm! All that it is is a different type of grip when doing basic manual stretches. Thats it. Instead of grabbing behind the glands or mid shaft when doing manuals, you grab by THE BASE. This will bring out the “interior” penis that is inside of you. Kind of weird to think about i know. It brings back the intensity that default manuals once had. This exercise helped me get out of my plateau and get to my 2nd inch. This only should be done when standard grip manuals become ineffective.

S2S STRETCH

S2S or side to side is a easy exercise has been around for a long time and i have personally only started doing it for 6 or so months ago after hearing how effective it can be by people on this subreddit. It helped me get from 7.75 to 8 inches. Yes even with 5 years under my belt, or should i say penis.

i believe that kind of stretcher actually works, granted you need to do a few hours every day and you also trade girth for length

DLD BLASTERS

Quite complex with alot of steps. This along with expressive stretching helped me break the plateau. This is more for people who have been doing PE for a while. I tend to hold each “blast” a couple seconds shorter and increase the amount of them. I do not recommend for beginners.

MANDINGO STRETCH

Also know as the “blue whale stretch”. Probably the most advanced stretch here. Ive only see one or two guys talk about this on mattersofsize. Its hard to understand but once you get the hang of it, it truly pushes you to the next level. Helped me get to my 2nd inch.

HEAVY SHOPPING BAG HANGING

This is the most responsible for my 2nd inch as well from getting to 7.5-8. I only recommend for ADVANCED PE users. I will probably make a separate post talking all about it and some DIY tips that helped me. M9 made a great post talking about heavy hanging in his monster length thread!

A treadmill. Lose weight, fatass.
Your Penis is an organ. It's not made from play-doh, you can't simply stretch it out. All these devices do is damage your member, potentially permanently.

Attached: 1525197901505.jpg (1920x1080, 147.74K)

This

youtube.com/watch?v=M06x3sE63_k

Why would you lose girth? The fibres that go around your circumference aren't affected by stretching the fibres that run along your length

>ignoring the african women who stretch their necks out so long that if left unsupported it would snap

organs can stretch from that device, its just very slow and long winded that its not worth the extra inch or 2

>>ignoring the african women who stretch their necks out so long that if left unsupported it would snap
>All these devices do is damage your member, potentially permanently.

because its stretching the outer penis, not bringing out the inner. theres only so much penis you have and can stretch

Those women don't actually stretch their necks so much as just pushing their shoulders down, but yeah, tissues can be permanently deformed with prolonged effort

a dick doesnt support a head, it doesnt cause permanent harm. back 14 years ago this was common among bodybuilders and the like, seen as nothing more than curling

J

Your dick isn't putty. You don't have to trade girth for length. The tissue fibres that go around your dick don't become shorter just because you're stretching the tissue fibres that run along the length

I wouldn't base such desicions based on what bodybuilders do.

Attached: gut.jpg (620x349, 92.25K)

Dude, just get a bull. Your wife will be happy, you'll be happy. It's not a big deal. I was like you. It's scary at the beginning, but after the first time, it's fine.