What do you think about or watch when you masturbate?

What do you think about or watch when you masturbate?

Attached: Go to Sleep Sadie (720p).mp4_snapshot_08.05_[2022.03.05_14.50.31].jpg (1280x720, 57.66K)

My wife getting gangbanged by niggers. It was soooo hot watching it happen and the memory of it is my go to.

My 12 year old niece

having sex with a woman
(I'm the one having sex with her in the fantasy)

Attached: 1269056080127.jpg (1600x1900, 575.87K)

a friend of mine

you, nigga

When did it happen?

Last Thursday

Any pics?

I think about Trump getting spin-kicked in the head in an MMA octagon, and never getting up

My wife likes to shoot niggers in the face with a shotgun while riding on top of me at the same time.
You know?

I mostly jerk off in celeb threads now. Sometimes I think about girls I know and pull up their instagrams, though.

I'm thinking bout those beans

I don’t, but when I did it had to have a creampie.

Being the girl except being an 11 year old boy with the hottest ass ever, being forced to do hard drugs and then gang-raped while it's all being filmed and then edited to make it look like I was willing so they can blackmail me to come back for more next week or they'll send the videos to everyone I know.

(no this didn't happen :( )

Myself

Joe Rogan did that when he was like 19 in a thai kwon do tournament; spinning back kick and the guy didn't get up and had to be taken away to the hospital.

Attached: VID_20220306_12-VideoToMp41.webm (360x640, 580K)

I think of doing sexual stuff to my GF's mom. Starts with hugging and kissing her on the neck. Ends up with me cumming in her. These fantasies started after I remembered she pushed herself into me while dancing and being drunk and she also grabbed my ass. She also used to find any excuse to touch, hug and grab my hands. I got drunk once and hugged her and caressed her a couple of times. Once I was a bit tipsy and she followed me to the kitchen for no reason, I think she was expecting me to hug her again.
Other than that I think of random women and gay stuff. Never about my GF.

jontron

also the scene in titanic where old rose drops the necklace under water and then dies.