Me and this cute coworker hit it off

>me and this cute coworker hit it off
>we go out for lunch
>good vibes feel there's chemestry
>make plans to hang out
>get her number
>GHOSTED
>figure there was another guy I was plan B
>doing good at getting over her, no awkwardness at work, keep shit professional and work related
>problem is I keep having dreams about her
This fucking hurts bros I want to get over her and move on but it's hard if I keep dreaming of her which is beyond my contro, what do?l

Attached: Cry.gif (180x248, 39.94K)

>be plan B
>Get exchanged by a nigger
>??????
>profit

Attached: 1593905011183.png (680x613, 419.12K)

Thought of taking another shot?

No, getting ghosted is a cowardly way of letting someone know they don't matter to you

I hate people that ghost, complete scum.

OP here, I'm trans btw

This was unnecessary, sort yourself out.

Will you spend all your time playing RuneScape when you find girl

I hardly play video games anymore, I just get Any Forums and go out for hikes on weekends. I don't feel comfortable with online dating, and don't have a wingman to go out and do shit with.

Attached: 20220224_175801.jpg (3264x1836, 1.58M)

Find another girl to obsess over and hope it’s reciprocated

I'm trying, I feel I'm over this girl but dreaming about her is beyond my control

Why do you even like her so much?
Looks,personality?

Very pretty and has same interests, she is a shitty person though. When we got lunch she told me about a time she went to restaurant that had live music, some guy asked her sister for a dance, the sister rejected, they saw guy off to side looking bummed out, the girl I'm with said she told the sister to go ask for a dance with him then don't. Idk why I'm still dreaming about this mean person

Quite a red flag.Perhaps she did the "give em a shred of hope".Im sorry you got ghosted but dont give up.

All good and thanks, after hearing that I can't be too bummed out about getting ghosted, I just want to stop dreaming about her but it's beyond my control. I guess hooking up with someone else will fix that but it's tough when your friends are married/have kids and you have no wingman.

Dont recomend hook ups as a fix.Prolly will worsen it for you.Also,how long have you been dating?

We never dated, we just got to know eachother at work little by little over some months I took things very slow which was probably a mistake but I think I dodged a bullet. I made the move to ask her if she wanted to get lunch then as stated in the OP that happened

I see.Well,if you know the exact thing you saw in her,thats probably your thing of atraction.Sad she couldnt grant it but,life goes on i guess.Btw are you new here or have you been on Any Forums for a while?I only come around b or poll when I get bored.

I only come to Any Forums when it comes to asking for weird advice I never browse this board, I only browse /o/,/sp/ and Any Forums.

t. Any Forums resident since 2009

Holy shit,mind if I call you oldfag?

Girls ghost because they don't want to drop a nuke on your ass. Its easier to say nothing than it is to appease your cringey feelings.

I'm definitely not an oldfag

Sounds kind of boring

Find a male co worker and see if thatll work out better

Just ra.ape her violently in a dark alley that you'd drive and corner her in until dawn breaks. Make sure you wear your ski mask and do a batman voice so she wont have to identify you on your sigma male move

Just go out and get in touch with other women.

Before you know it you'll be wondering why you spend time on her sorry ass.

Im going now OP,best of luck to you and goodbye.

surely there are better ways to handle a situation than to lead a guy on then ghost him, shits not cool.
>hiking
>boring
nah, hiking is a lot of fun especially when out at night alone hearing the owls and other wildlife
im trying but as said earlier it's tough when your friends are married/have kids making them busy most of times, i dont wanna be clingy to them, and i have no wingman. what can a guy do to meet women solo
take care champ

Attached: 20211224_191523.jpg (3264x1836, 791.24K)