ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRET LARPS AND SUCH ETC

ITT: SHARE YOUR SECRET LARPS AND SUCH ETC

Attached: 1537862577056s.jpg (250x250, 8.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6XUsow4Vg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sometimes I bump threads

I'm in love with Kamala Harris!. I so dirty now.

Attached: head.jpg (351x144, 13.33K)

pls someone repost the long incest story

Had sex with one of my friends from high school almost every week for about 3 years. He had a girlfriend (still with her to this day) and after about a year doing it we started dirty talking that he was a bigger bitch and liked dick more than her.

We stopped doing it after we graduated and I began dating my current gf

blood is coming out of my ass. I dont think I have hemorrhoids or fissures. I poop like clockwork. It's cancer.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6XUsow4Vg

Drugged a girl in a bus trip some years back.

mine too but i have hemorrhoids. and also sometimes especially on pain pills on party days or nights i put a finger up my butt to jerk off and have an actual orgasm. its unlike any orgasm except maybe doing it in a butt of a girl. and when i was super young there was no treatment for like some type of stomach bacteria or something that kids have and ur asshole itches, well my grandmother and my parents held me down and put a garlic up my ass cuz thats was the traditional medicine in those days and in that situation. weird huh. nowadays i enjoy putting it in lady’s bums as that is my favorite type of sex. done anal with 2 partners and one hooker. one time in uk, in a rehab/nut asylum a latino guy offered me crack and we smoked in the toilet and he offered to give me a blowjob. i said no but sometimes i think i could have explored by saying yes and perhaps keep smoking his crack because that was the last time he shared. i actually feel a considerable amount of men making a move on me cuz i have a gaydar cuz i lived in la for a couple years. i suspect my older brother to be bi too, cuz he did what the latino guy asked when we were kids. anyway, sometimes when im watching louis ck and hes exploring his possible gayness i remember being a kid and having confusing moments too like idk being kind of flamboyant or feminine in a playful way for a moment and then switching back. and after having a sexual partner for a bit, i become nearly asexual for the last 7 years. but i dont feel gay at all even being an user here, its just weird i think drug induced random memory trigerring little thing in my personality.

Attached: B1ED97E8-76EC-473C-9894-46813758F88D.jpg (500x650, 102.57K)

Going through the start of a breakup, and I'm currently very depressed. One of those cases where it looks bad, but I'm telling the truth. And she doesn't believe me.

I spend WAY too much time fantasizing about fucking females in the ass. It's more than an obsession.

I would like to trade golden showers with Greta

I don't think I deserve to have sex

Attached: withered.jpg (948x957, 314.66K)

I'd love to have some fun with my gf's nieces

I found nude photos of models that look similar to at least two of my female coworkers. And I jack off to her every weekend, I'd just love to dip my tongue and cock into her pussy and shoot a fat load on her face. I think she even gave me blueballs when she was brought on last year, since I'm very introverted and secluded from the rest of the world and being near a cute girl made my dick go wild whenever I was showing her the basics of what she has to do(I had some pain in the bladder area after being near her and when I pissed, a little drop of viscous, cum-like substance came out as well).

And tomorrow, I'm just gonna say hi and interact with her as if nothing happened.

Attached: 1454830296808.jpg (937x799, 303.01K)

My ex gf loved having her cat lick her vag, and recorded it for me each time

god i cant imagine anything worse.
dog tunge.. maybe but a CAT?

High on cocaine again.

Attached: 1638709764731.jpg (227x222, 8.57K)

I dressed in lingerie and let an old man fuck me in the ass the other day...

She loved it

My wife and I do almost exclusively anal. She says it makes her cum 10x harder and easier than vaginal sex.

She's made me fetishize asses and anal sex way more in the years we have been together. I used to be more of a boob man.

AMA about anything related to it or for tips about fucking your woman in the butt. I'll be around.

yeah the idea of running a cheese grader over my pussy sounds lovely

Then you don't.

How do I get my GF to do it? We tried it a couple of times but she always gets nervous and her ass bleeds.

Nowadays she only lets me finger and eat it