Women can't properly cook or clean or raise kids any more

Women can't properly cook or clean or raise kids any more.

This is their only use and purpose now.

Am I right?

Attached: 5.jpg (800x1200, 81.57K)

they can still make kids

Most people just use boys for that these days

Would rather bitches

I'm 40 so take that for what it's worth, but my fiance cleans, does laundry, and sucks dick. She cooks but I'm really good at it so she makes breakfast and casual meals, whike I make the big good ones. Her niece and I have a thing but I think we both ended it a few weeks ago.

Yeah, except that's some other guy that's not you.

Cheating scum. I hope a glob of fat gets stuck in your heart so you die of a heart attack.

True, but for $100-$400 it could be me.

Attached: 15 (2).jpg (1600x1068, 185.84K)

yeah uh, youre wrong lol. you must be looking in the proverbial bargain basement.

that said, yeah its probably fewer than the before times. Nowadays because everyones wages have been so suppressed its nearly impossible to have a single working adult supporting two people. Result is youre getting smarter and more workforce capable women, but not as much focus on cooking, cleaning, etc domestic skills.

my wife works, but she also cooks/bakes as a hobby. Its like a perfect balance because we both love ordering in food and trying new places, but she also sometimes just likes making some food, or desserts.

anyways. longstory short - stop looking in bargain basements, get your own career in shape to support the person you're looking for, and stop whinging about it on Any Forums.

They never bothered with cooking properly, except in Italy and Lyon (France).
They're as interested in cleaning and washing as we are.
They never could raise kids on their own.

If you weren't a virgin you'd know that 2 minutes of cocksucking doesn't make up for the 24/7 nagging they give you.

You are right

AOC is hot.

Women are still only good on their knees, regardless of what "careers" men choose to give them.

Attached: 2398180.jpg (2000x1333, 1.15M)

Still need them to make an heir

Yeah but what's the sauce?

No. My wifes a fucking good woman. That's why shes my wife

say that to every engineer i work with that could fully outpace you mentally, physically, and financially haha

Being sexist wont get you promoted. work on yourself.

the fuck would you know about women user

There's been no female POTUS as of the present date. Why? Because nobody trusts women with the ultimate responsibilities. They can barely manage McDonald's let alone the country.

retarded simp

yet another piece of evidence that nobody on this website goes outside

do you know why you don't see women with babies outiside? and why it's all hoes trolling for dick? it's because the women who have kids are at home, raising them. and that was just as valid pre and during the pandemic.

Attached: 80f.jpg (1500x1500, 259.19K)