Relationship debacle... Where to start. Need some advice bros

Relationship debacle... Where to start. Need some advice bros

So, I've been body conscious, borderline eating disorder type mentality, wanting to better myself. I've been told I have body dysmorphia. Hate what I see when I look in the mirror. After a fap session, I took nudes in the mirror, to see if my body really looked as bad as I feel it does. (And let me tell you, I still think I look like shit)
Anyways, my wife saw these nudes on my phone, thinks I cheated and was sending them to others. Doesn't believe me otherwise.

Was my autism our downfall? Is there any way to recover

Pic unrel

Attached: download (1).jpg (290x174, 5.65K)

>After a fap session, I took nudes in the mirror, to see if my body really looked as bad as I feel it does.
work on your story, i don't believe it either

I'm dead serious brother.

Have you explained everything to her?

Yes, but she doesn't believe me. It's been 12 hours of her accusing me, and me just denying and explaining myself.

Like other poster said, he doesn't even believe my shit. Whether it was shit post or not.

Whatever method could be used to send them, would show sent items and non sent items. Why don't you just tongue her anus?

advice from an ex-married guy.

don't give a shit, don't explain yourself, and turn aggressive on her. accuse her of being a bitch, of being a poor lover and a lousy wife. Scream at her, throw a couple of thing at the walls, destroy something minor, all with a cold stare and while calling her a restless bitch.

Belive me, she'll forget the pics. I'm dead serious, if you allow something like that (her accusing you of BS) to happen, it will happen often and her outbursts will only grow stronger by the day.

If you teach her that the reaction will be negative to her, she will stop. She will be afraid to fuck it up, and that's basically what you are now.

If I had knew that earlier, I'd still be married.

How do you mean?
I have an Android where picture data is relatively easy to find. It's camera roll image. She went through my phone found no conversations of the sorts, insists I must've deleted. But forgot to delete the pics, unless you meant something entirely different.

She's going full Karen, any bout of defending or explaining myself, is denial and narcissism in her POV.

Well in that case, she has no evidence you sent anything to anyone. Tell her she's a cunt - kick her in the vagoo and wish her a happy birthday.

You might just as well accuse her of the same, and deleting the threads, plus the images.

Attached: MR-BURNS-EXCELLENT-1.jpg (264x278, 50.22K)

That's not autism, that's narcissism. And yes, that's the end of it.

Nobody can stand a narcissist by their side. End of story.

There's no proof, but there's no evidence in my favor admittedly.
Perhaps I'll delete. What should I actually do though fam? Otherwise we're great together. This is totally isolated.
Explain, ml

>any bout of defending or explaining myself, is denial and narcissism in her POV

fuck, yes, because you're obviously defending and explaining, why do you even do that? If someone is not acting rationally, defending yourself or explaining is a retarded move.

Re-read what I've written, user, and try to understand it. As it stands, you're a ballless faggot who's triggering her insecurities. Man up, or GTFO.

Just tell her the problem.. ernestly and completely.

Attached: skeletor2.jpg (1280x720, 167.5K)

Am I supposed to admit to something I didn't do, I apologized for my actual wrong doings...
I did read it over again.
I did tell her the problem my side of the story, and admitted my wrong doing. There's no getting through brother...

This will go round for a while yet. she's testing you. Stay honest and consistent

Fair enough, what if she's not bluffing? I have a lot riding on this, sadly we just started a lease together... And neither of us could afford it on one paycheck . Didn't think that out. And of course, I love her. Don't wanna lose get

Protip: she was already mad at you for something else, which, as is the female way, you were supposed to have magically been aware of and addressed already. The pics are just the rod to beat you with.

Now there is only one way out of this. You grow a pair and tell her to sort her shit out, you're not lying. And that you are aware she may be mad about other things, so you're giving her the opportunity to talk about them.

Do not give in one inch over this or you have lost forever and she will always have something to beat you with.

She doesn't actually have anything on you, it's by definition a bluff. She's looking for you to confirm or assuage her fears - and the silent treatment is the way to draw that out. stay consistent and she'll come back

Me, and I see that someone
already has your back. Yeah, I might still be married too if I'd known how this shit works.

>what if she's not bluffing?
Then tell her you can't be in a relationship where there is no trust, and leave.

This is the rest of your life hanging on what you do next. It's a defining moment, and if you don't define it, it will define you and your relationship. As soon as she loses respect for you and replaces that respect with power over you, you might as well just bury yourself and wait to suffocate, because that is what it is like.

I suppose your wife is autistic herself for marrying you. You two are made for each other like a special ed bonnie and clyde!