Video games is teenager shit. Grow up and get a life

Video games is teenager shit. Grow up and get a life.

Also my lawyers will be looking into Any Forums and examining how unfairly the mods treat their users over there. Hopefully I get a settlement out of it.

Attached: 10.jpg (360x360, 26.54K)

>my lawyers

You're probably too poor to afford 1 lawyer for a day, let alone multiple lawyers. Go pretend to be important somewhere else

I work as a tour guide for the Smithsonian in Washington DC. My salary is 2 million before taxes. I have casual sex with strange women (sometimes even threesomes) and I own 2 sailboats. Yeah i think I can afford to have multiple lawyers.

>my lawyers
Go back to bed, Trump.

You can still play video games and have a life if thats what you choose to do.

Attached: 1634841543231.gif (263x200, 1.35M)

fuck off chins

Not really. Games hold you back from achieving your full potentional as a man. And you should be ashamed of yourself for spreading fake news.

Only chad gamers get a real woman

Attached: 5DA11ACD-6624-43BD-BF38-3471B75C7F14.jpg (736x736, 49.72K)

I want you to know that absolutely nobody believes that a tour guide makes 2 million/year and still says shit like "Video games is teenager shit"

Holy shit big titties, curves and cute face
She’s chubby but is still hit

Attached: 1638029904116.jpg (720x684, 57.61K)

Emailing the Smithsonian now

You aren't meant to be insulted. I was merely stating a fact that your opinion is completely wrong. Take it however you plead.

Or just Google it. There's that.

Mhm. Yeah right. You have no idea what you're talking about. I just want to let you guys know.

Your statement is an opinion as well. Your arrogance is astounding.

Attached: 1623836989812 (1).jpg (548x420, 23.97K)

Also, all you want to do is argue with people who disagree with you so, have at it.

Attached: 1623714991342.jpg (236x215, 8.79K)

Not true. You came in here and you chose to disagree with me. Which is completely fine. However, you come in here playing a victim and claiming about me trying to insult you is just not the truth. If someone disagrees with you, don't play the victim card like you just did, it's pathetic.

you again. i'm not falling for this you rube!

I like my pokeymanz, faggot.

Find the ingam

why would a millionaire keep his job as a ben stiller in a museum.

proof or didn't happen

sage

That's my salary for my current job which is Smithsonian Tour guide. I make 2 million.

So that way i can remain a millionaire. Do you not understand how jobs work?

Homosexual.