What's a Linux distro where I never, EVER, have to use the command line, and is also super stable...

What's a Linux distro where I never, EVER, have to use the command line, and is also super stable? I've heard Solus was good but is now dead. And please don't recommend me Linux Mint as I still had to use the terminal relatively often (nothing wrong with using the terminal but I just don't want to use it anymore, I want something that just werks but that it's not spyware like Windows).

Attached: 2ig8hrbpjzh51.jpg (680x378, 59.22K)

>recommend me shit software for retards
Why would you want that? Unless...

As I said, nothing wrong with using the command line. but personally at this point I want to interact with machines as little as possible and as superficially as possible

if a CLI is too scary for those of middling IQs like you, then stick with windows/mac. you're always going to have to know the basics when using linux.

but I don't want to use spyware

there isn't anything like this except myb macos if it needs to be unix (whatever that carp is)
don't plug the ethernet cable in

fedora silverblue or fedora kinoite
but you should just use windows if you fear terminal

>fedora silverblue or fedora kinoite
thanks that looks interesting

install gentoo

This is a good idea I guess, if Mint isn't an option (I'd still take Mint 20.3 Edge over anything else for a noob-friendly and hands-off distro).
But stop being afraid of terminals, they're useful and EZ.

Attached: Toys.png (1920x1080, 609.39K)

How can you be a grown man and be afraid of typing shit into a terminal? God damn you summerfags are pathetic.

Use mint and stop being afraid to use the terminal. I use mint and rarely use the terminal unless it seems more convenient than gui.

They may not be used to it so if they don't want to use it that's fine. Stop trying to gatekeep stuff jeez. We're trying to lower the barrier for entry

MX Linux

Why would you want to use loonix but not the part that makes it useful

>Linux distro where I never, EVER, have to use the command line
good luck with that, it's a hobby project after all

Attached: life.png (607x385, 396.61K)

Something with GNOME

Anything but Gnome

Not the place to ask this because everyone is just going to call you a retard because you are, but retards deserve computers too!

You shouldn't have to use the command line much on Ubuntu or Mint, and I don't know what you're doing that you did. Just stick with those; Zorin OS should also fulfill that need.

Install Gentoo when you're ready to own a real computer. It's not actually that hard, and you'll thank yourself once you learn how to use it.

>I want something that just werks but that it's not spyware like Windows
Just use Ameliorated Windows then. No updates, spyware removed, it just werks and it's Windows instead of that failed abortion known as Loonix.

Android.

>Just use Ameliorated Windows then.
HAHAHAHAH.

It's the AME shill again. Fuck off kiddo.

Attached: 1635759007879.webm (960x720, 192.92K)

Yeah, let OP use distro #371, I'm sure this time will be different for him

Chrome OS Flex.
If it's too spyware, someone will probably make a distro of it that isn't and can load Android apps at some point.
Also, Android x86.

OSX, get a macbook air m2
>good morning sirs

Look at Debian. Could you live with update, upgrade once a month and use Synaptic Package? There done, not exact but close.

Attached: th-3449132797.jpg (474x474, 19.02K)