I need some advice Any Forums

I need some advice Any Forums

>Girl I really like. On the third date she invited over her place after having dinner and some drinks
>Somehow and I dont know why, I started to feel nervous. Mostly because I didnt want to screw everything with her. Sex was not good at all
>She wanted to keep seeing me, so we arranged another date for 2 days after this
>So next date I went directly to her home, started having sex and I was with this huge pressure and anxiety because of the last day
>Sex was awful this time. She asked me to sleep with her and in one moment she told me she didnt know why but somehow she didnt have the same interest on me as on our first dates/weeks
>Said she maybe needed some time to overthink everything, that she had to make a small work trip and next week we'll talk about it because she really liked me and wanted to keep meeting.

>5 days after this she write me on a random night asking about how I was and some small chatting for 1 hour. Nothing special.
>She didnt propose about meeting or anything. I didnt say anything as I dont want to look Im desperated/clingy (even after feeling like shit because I really liked her)

Present day, I didnt hear from her. Maybe I should write her this time, but I think its her choice, and I think if I try to approach her or ask about everything would split everything even more between us.

What should I do? What would you do? To be honest I cant stop thinking about her and Im not really interested on other girls at least for now. I tried to write girls I like in the past when things like this happened and I felt it never really worked at all.

Attached: 1575208335841.jpg (886x1280, 192.14K)

You're fucked.

It didn't work out with her. Keep looking.

You’re such a needy fucking retard holy shit.

Dating doesn’t always work out. Always be talking to other girls. This is basic shit, now you’re crying like a heartbroken faggot

Attached: 8ABC0567-6903-4EA8-A870-ED1E6909EEE6.gif (493x342, 479.53K)

She was just a woman cuumer that wanted to feel the excitement of a new date. An ego stroke. That's all. A whore in a different branding.

1) If she wrote you after 5 days and chatted for an hour, she was interested in you.
2) You're putting too much pressure on yourself and it's ruining the relationship.

So either chill out and stop fucking it up, or if you can't, just move on.

Well at least I didnt show a lot of interest to her after this happened. Im still thinking about trying to talk to her this sunday night and see what happens, some girls prefer to see this from the other side, instead of being silent and showing no interest to her.

But at the same time Im fearing it wont fix anything. She is the one who has to make the move.

Most of the time Im not like this with other girls, I have sex with them and even leave or forget about them the days after. But I spent months on this one, thats why it sucks so much this time

Maybe it was just that. Going to the cinema, having dinner together, going out like classic dates, holding hands and such. And then, out of the blue she felt weird and decided to wait for some days.

Thats what confuses me the most. If you arent interested on someone you dont write him almost 1 week later. Or it was just like a test for her, waiting for my reaction or how we chatted after what happened. Thats why Im thinking on writing her this time instead of waiting again to another move from her

And yes, Im too anxious, depressed because other reasons in my life and insecure/nervous. And its damaging everything around me

I'm not sure if anyone told you this yet, but women are actual human beings. You can talk to them and tell them things like "I'm nervous because I really like you and don't want to fuck this up"

To be honest I was like an open book to her that night. Told her about everything I was thinking about, my worries, about her and such. This helped out in some way, she wanted me to stay during the night and had sex the next morning
I guess she got "scared" about me taking our relationship that seriously and giving trouble.

Right now I gave her enough space, trying to reset everything and wait for 10 days. Maybe she is waiting for my message, maybe she is expecting now my move after she wrote me after 5 days. I dont know

idk, it could be a test from her, depending on what kind of person she is, but either way she wouldn't have done it if she wasn't interested (no reason to waste your time in something you're not interested in). So no need to be confused. You can write her, but only if you can chill out. I get being insecure and nervous, most people deal with that at some time or another...but you aren't going to be someone she'll ultimately want to be with if you can't get over that. So be honest in your assessment of yourself before doing anything.

Use with caution.
Invite her to do something with you that isn't sex.

Explain why the sex was bad?

Grow some fucking balls you limp wristed noodle arm zoomer pussy or a real man will come along and fuck her properly.

Attached: knd7d7s04hq71.jpg (960x960, 70.06K)

Acually harsh, but i have to agree. If you feel nervous thats fine, but you also have to be the type who can get what he wants. You are acting like someone who can loose what he wants, women can sense that and its super unattractive

She gave it up after 3 dates?

She belongs to the streets, my dude. Find a girl who gets to know you before spreading her legs.

You can fuck her if she lets you but stop with the idea that she's anything other than a place to drop your load.

Yeah that's a little too intense, to put it mildly. I agree with this user and do something that isn't sex, and don't have an open book emotional dump to her next time. If you're an emotional mess 'project', you're not ultimately someone she'll want to be with, no matter how much attachment you get to her. If you find ways you can connect with her besides physical intimacy and can relax, the rest might work itself out--otherwise, you're just going to be too up tight.

Yikes.

You could also cover yourself in gasoline and give her a lighter. Women say they want you to show your feelings, but women also lie more than they don't lie, so take that shit with a grain of salt.

You've already had sex; just msg her. Was the sex bad because of you or her?

Thanks for your reply. At the same time Im not sure if I really want to suffer again because of her. Im already worried about our sex and knowing me, maybe if we decide to meet again I will be thinking about not being able to satisfy her enough or having bad sex again.
Im fearing she doesnt want something serious for now, and just wants to fool around.

Well, oral sex was really nice. First her, then me, then 69. I was really hard and we started having raw sex. After a while she asked me to put a condom on and I wasnt able to do that. I got soft and I started to feel too insecure, overthinking everything, thousands of things in just 1 minute.
She told me it was better to stop because she was very special with sex too, and if it took a lot of time she prefers to stop. I couldnt help overthinking everything that night. Luckily the next morning I fucked her raw again and it was good.

The first month we started talking and everything I acted like I wasnt interested on her. Didnt reply her messages for hours, she wanted to meet and I was always busy, it was like that all the time.
First date she was amazed with me, second it was the same, but when I started to feel really comfortable with her and started having sex everything turned upside down

I wanted to have a different plan that time, but it was her idea to go her home instead, cook dinner, watch some netflix and sleep together. I dont really know, maybe I should approach her now.

And well, this sucks, but she told me she talked with other guys too but wanted to keep meeting and knowing me and start being exclusive. Because she didnt like meeting other guys. Its something I was also doing, meeting other girls meanwhile, but in my case after some dates I stopped talking with the other girls. She is TOO sincere. Everyone talks with more people during the first dates, but you dont really talk about that

Hold on a minute. She let you fuck her raw on like day 3, and you're upset that she got away?

Don't get me wrong - it's nice to have a girl like that in your back pocket, but don't marry her.

I know, I know, we fucked raw because condom didnt work out. And the first minute she was already telling me to stop, because she didnt want it that way, getting worried and such. Told me to try the condom again and it was impossible.
That morning I fucked her raw again because well.. you know, I really wanted to fuck and stopped thinking clearly after sleeping with her both naked. In just a couple of minutes she started to say we shouldnt do that and she was getting too worried about it. We stopped very soon.

It was bad sex and I just wanted her to see I was able to get hard and fuck her good. A complete disaster.