Any tips for slashing tyres?

Any tips for slashing tyres?

Attached: Musashi.jpg (680x1000, 187.2K)

Use something sharp enough to pierce the tire

Yeah learn how to spell retard

Make sure the tyre is a tyre and not something else like a street lamp or tree

bro are you having a stroke?

Yeah, grow a pair and take it up with the person you have a problem with directly instead of being a spineless coward that can only attack inanimate objects.

Why not both??

I can see that. But only after winning the fight. Sort of spiking the ball, if you will.

use a knife and cut the sides of the tire, it's thinner and you need to replace the whole tire since can't fix side damage in the tire.

Attached: 1579439431549.gif (300x250, 483.47K)

No learn how to spell retard

Go for,and through,the sidewall.

There's no spelling errors in ops post you fucking idiot

> slashing Tyres
The siege of Tyre was orchestrated by Alexander the Great in 332 BC during his campaigns against the Persians. The Macedonian army was unable to capture the city, which was a strategic coastal base on the Mediterranean Sea, through conventional means because it was on an island and had walls right up to the sea. Alexander responded to this problem by first blockading and besieging Tyre for seven months, and then by building a causeway that allowed him to breach the fortifications.

No learn how to spell retard

Attached: tyre.jpg (254x199, 16.01K)

Is that it? I guess that makes sense, everyone seems confused about why I would even make this thr-
oh. oh no. I don't think I'm able to besiege anyone right now, do you think there's an alternative method?

Make sure it’s dark and just stab them with a knife. I’ve slashed tires before. It’s very easy

Don’t. Put tacs, really short nails right under the back tires. Try to make it not look obvious. They will drive on them, not know, drive at least a few miles before tires go flat.

Spectators were actually encouraged to sabotage the opposing team's chariot wheels by throwing lead amulets studded with nails at the racers. Basically anything went at chariot races, and clashes between supporters of opposing teams was pretty much expected.
^

Won't most nails just bend or just fall over when they start the car?

Slashing tires is a hell of alot harder than people think.
The easiest thing to do is use a sharp pair of sidecut wire cutters on the valve stem.
The air will escape much quicker with just a little snip.
You're welcome.

Thank you, I remember hearing something like this.