How do I get a skinny qt but not overly attractive as to get too much attention gf? Like 6.5-7.5/10

How do I get a skinny qt but not overly attractive as to get too much attention gf? Like 6.5-7.5/10

Attached: CCFD2894-8CEF-40D3-91F9-D8BB57DA748E.jpg (1284x956, 795.82K)

Chat with girls who fit your criteria until you find one or more who seem interested.

Pay attn to their signals: When they are making eye contact, smiling, laughing at your flirting and jokes, they are probably already wet and just waiting for you to get them alone, get them excited, strip them and get between their legs. You just have to take the lead.

If they are encouraging you at all, they definitely want to have your cock buried in them as soon as possible, so just give them what they want.

Almost every woman has multiple men who are interested in fucking her. The man who is assertive about moving to the next level is much more likely to fuck her. You miss 100 percent of the shots you don't take. Trite but true.

But where do you find the mildly attractive ones that don’t get a lot of the attention?

Once she shows signs of interest, make your move. Strike while the iron is hot. Fuck her when she is signaling that she is receptive. If you don't, she'll go with another man who makes his move.

Everywhere? At work, at school, in bars and clubs, at the gym, yoga classes and other interest-based activities.

Once you fuck a woman and she has a good time and a nice orgasm or three, she'll consider fucking you again. After a few "dates" or fuck sessions, she'll start to get attached to you due to the brain chemistry induced by sex. If you want a regular gf, just treat her well and don't get too clingy too fast.

>7.5/10
user. 7.5s get male attention all the time. If they're in social media, 24/7/52.

Just keep hanging out and fuck her really well, making sure to pay attn to her sexual fulfillment. Take the initiate to make regular dates, but be aware of, and adjust to, her signals about how often she's interested in spending time with you, until she either asks if you're interested in making it official or she keeps you more at a distance and shows she prefers informal fwb, etc.

> but not overly attractive as to get too much attention
You're a mentally defective freak. No woman wants to be with you. Go be a bottom fag and leave women alone, psycho.

STFU roastie

I'm a male, asswipe. And men like you are a curse on humanity. Usually abusive, controlling, and posessive to the point of jealous obsession. Just don't ever be with a woman if that is your mindset. It's sick and she will figure it out eventually and run away, as she should. Kys.

you have to fill the right form and put a stamp on it

You should unironically kill your self

Oh, so you want to be the guy with an ugly girl on his arm so none of the real men want to steal her away? What kind of fucked up mentality is that? Your dick must be tiny or you're a fresh soul to this meatspace. Get with the program and don't be a creep.

Men are dogs. Of course every midly attractive woman has multiple men who are interested in her. Difference is if she's entertaining more than 1 she's a whore who isn't worth my time. I'm not playing fucking hunger games for a gf.

>entertaining more than 1 she's a whore who isn't worth my time.
My dude, you're looking at it wrong. While you see it from the perspective of a dog guarding a bone, I see bukkake party with a lot of laughs and fun times with the friends. Jealousy and posessivenes is cancer in a relationship.

Women 5/10 or above get attention. My fiancee is a 7/10, was a 9/10 before mild weight gain. No matter what they'll get a lot of attention. Question is, they loyal??

>I'm a male
You might be male, but you'll never be a man. Your father was absent or henpecked most likely.
>And men like you
I'm not OP, and you know nothing about me.

Attached: eciw7fg6vye31.png (805x851, 88.81K)

>Question is, they loyal??
If you want loyalty, buy a dog.

>On March 13, 1973, photographer Slava 'Sal' Veder captured the moment that Vietnam war veteran and POW Lt. Col. Robert Stirm was reunited with his family. Stirm had been held in Vietnam for nearly six years, and this photograph came to represent not only his personal victory in returning home, but also the path to healing the United States needed to embark on after the Vietnam War. Yet the real story behind this photograph, titled "Burst of Joy," is far from the happy, joyful depiction Veder captured.

>In reality, Robert Stirm's wife had written him a letter only days before his return home, telling him she was planning on divorcing him. For Stirm, this reunion was bittersweet – he was reunited with his family but returning to a wife who no longer wanted to be with him. Stirm endured all the hardships of being a POW in Vietnam only to be greeted by a wife who had admittedly cheated on him during his time in Vietnamese lockdown and written him a letter stating her intent to divorce him.

Attached: R (1) (1).jpg (1068x830, 152.19K)