What if humans - men and women - were treated as livestock? Imagine some of us were raised for our meat, milk...

What if humans - men and women - were treated as livestock? Imagine some of us were raised for our meat, milk, and other products. How would you react to this world? Would you want to live in it? Maybe you would volunteer as a cow?

Attached: BB1D713.jpg (1280x978, 433.57K)

I remember seeing this same thread 2 days ago, but didn't have time to look at it.

Just curious about the context of the picture

>Maybe you would volunteer as a cow?
no

They look like happy cows.

Gets posted here often recently. Not sure about pic. Think it's a shoop

Attached: moo.jpg (474x458, 30.02K)

post more women cows

ok

Attached: th.jpg (474x353, 32.18K)

You are a fucking loser.

>men cows

Attached: 1C7D69F.jpg (1280x822, 332.04K)

fag

thats so obviously from germany lmao

>man often denies that which he is

Are germans that weird now?

love this type of stuff

Attached: 5400715.jpg (800x450, 113.92K)

theyve always been. theyve been larping as animals since antiquity. Read Tacticus on Germania.

I do too, but gosh damn that women looks like an ogre

We ARE treated as livestock. The term is "human capital stock", and unless you are part of the ruling 1%, that is precisely how you are viewed. You and the labor you are good for, are essentially collateral

Attached: checkmate2.jpg (960x960, 166.15K)

never read, i guess i should check it out

had an ex that had huge udders, had her softly moo for me when i'd rail her. best nut ever

Attached: DD00AD7.png (704x551, 501.23K)

> Humans treated as lifestock

We already are, its called capitalism and nationalism

the good ones always do

>capitalism and nationalism
>ruling 1%

Dudes I just came to fap

Oh you already said it.
This

youre such a faggot.

Sorry bro, but inconvenient truths dont hit positively, ever.

We are all in a 4 dimensional "freedom box", if you still remember that old meme.
Do you think they feed us junkfood and other bad shit because of freedom? No, they want us drugged so we wont reject society, and they want us dead as soon as our productivity is gone.

Go back to Any Forums, bro

Attached: CD41.jpg (960x720, 124.76K)

nothing as funny as uneducated tryhard spastics. Got your "marxist" education off youtube, retard?

Attached: mgid arc content southpark.intl eed23fca-ed00-11e0-aca6-0026b9414f30.jpg (960x540, 55.15K)

So youre saying I'm right, but youre annoyed enough by it that you have to call me a homosexual. Are you homophobic? Perhaps youre closeted.

I'm right and your childlike offenses do little to me. You have to be 18 to post here, youre acting like a 12 year old.

Attached: 2.jpg (960x720, 126.56K)

Attached: 3.jpg (960x720, 119.19K)

Ive been here since 2007, and on Any Forums. I would go there but they all know me by now and they hate my guts. I finished that game and now I'm here.
This isnt anyones echo chamber and youre stuck with me, newfags.

nothing as funny as getting "schooled" by a tranny, half an hour before "she" kills herself. Duuude, we're all like livestock brooo. Its CAPITALISM. Didnt you read the manifesto by marx broo???
Here's a youtube video about how capitalism turns us into cows to be milked by the 1% bro