Lol the LGBT is trying to legalize fucking kids now lmao

lol the LGBT is trying to legalize fucking kids now lmao

Attached: MAPs_Flag.jpg (850x550, 17.22K)

Proof?

We're going to need source on your request for proof. Please show peer reviewed papers.

No, the pedos are trying to legalize fucking kids

Probably why more Lezza's, gays and queers are heading to the LGB organization. No one wants to be associated with the degeneracy being promoted by the LGBT+++++++++.

Who the fuck came up with the design for that banner?

Psychology papers are dogshit. Many times to test them psychologists have used random generators in paper format and submitted them. They got published. Just because its in a "paper" doesnt mean its correct or even relevant. What you should say is show me the evidence, as science is based on evidence, not dogma, or pre-concieved bias.."Believing" in science is indistinguishable from religion. Science is to be tested, repeatably, not taken as dogma.

>has no proof
fuck out of here with this forced meme. Nobody is seriously trying to legalize kid fucking.

it's the same thing

>"Believing" in science is indistinguishable from religion

holy shit user thanks for the good laugh

except fags and trannys, just those two associate with the other letter fags. no one else though

>Many times to test them psychologists have used random generators in paper format and submitted them. They got published.
Can you tell us more about this? Who, what and where.

>Nobody is seriously trying to legalize kid fucking.

Attached: 5751d447e53a30491c6863d710011e2d.png (667x670, 294K)

It's in the pudding.

Based

I was just shitposting and you went full /r/atheism on us. Top kek

you have said that already, but failed to prove it. Ergo, I say you are lying.

prove it fuckface.

Someone hasn't been paying attention, they've been doing this all along.

You ever been on twitter?

I'm a MAP, not a pedo, I've never offended or assaulted anyone, let alone a kid.
I'm only into girls that are pubescent, and even that is just attraction, I would never assault or offend.
As a MAP, I'm 100% against normalizing it. It's not normal, it's not ok. I know I have a problem, that its psychologically abnormal, at least that's what I'm told, and I believe it. Other MAPs should feel the same way.

Grooming is child abuse and child abuse is unacceptable.

Attached: things are bad.jpg (618x412, 35.46K)

no, I have not. I have never tweeted, nor will I ever.

Stop fucking around and prove your claim. Don't imply I should do it for you, shit-for-brains.

Should we normalize MAPs having access to treatment?

Can't tell if this is a troll or a raging tranny.

Attached: 1646103650882.webm (460x712, 994.25K)

Attached: 48147t.png (960x533, 250.29K)

Yes, fags and trannies like Matt Gaetz.

>"now"

Beating, starving and neglecting children is child abuse and no one seems to care about that. Meanwhile grooming is beneficial to a child's natural mental and emotional development. Truth is the world just hates children.

you should be executed for even being attracted to little girls. you sick demented fucking nigger

Attached: wronghood.jpg (800x800, 78K)

Attached: 1646023677441.jpg (434x532, 25.17K)

That's how it starts.

That's how it always starts.

No, that's the church's plan.

Why though? Little girls are fucking hot and they know it.

As says, show some proof. Show some proof that LGBT groups are welcoming pedophiles, rather than just pedophiles trying to incorporate themselves into the "movement" or whatever you want to call it.

You can argue the connection between trannies and mental illness and pedophilia also being a mental illness, but it's a massive stretch to say supporting trannies has anything to do with supporting pedos.

I'm generally fine with the gays, but when they start supporting pedos I'd say execute them just like we should execute the pedos

Oh look a genuine retard

Not my fault you're a fucking faggot

Yeah, honestly. Especially if they feel like they have the potential to assault or sexually offend. I wont seek treatment, because I dont want to be seen as the scum of the earth. It's not my fault that I am this way, I cant control who I'm attracted to... I can control my actions, though. I will never offend, so I dont feel like I need treatment, I know what's right and wrong. Not all of us are in control though, and those people are the reason why I will never come forward.

Retard trying to be aggressive.
Didn't have your dinosaur tendies yet, retard?

So what you see a little girl's pussy and that doesn't turn you on? You're a fucking faggot mate.

Honestly, no. The risk of having ne of those ticking timebombs walking around and damaging a child is nowhere near worth it.

Plus, thinking you can treat a pedo is the same as thinking you can cure a homosexual. It's hardwired in their brain. And you can't solve that with treatment unless that treatment is being shit in the head.

*shot

Man, if you're going to try and be a troll at least put some fucking effort into it.

based I hope it happens

He's right though. Google "Replication crisis"

In other news, the LGBT is trying to legalize fucking kids.

The Lebanon-Galilee-Bethlehem Township for the elderly has declared that they will take steps to consider legalizing fucking kids. A spokesperson said "we are fucking sick of it being old fucking fucks everywhere and so we are taking the unprecedented step of legalizing fucking children, such as their own sons and daughters, and even their kids. That's right, we're going to legalize their fucking grandkids too, so they might want to visit us now and then."

The council members hope that this will entice OP to leave his basement and visit his grandmother once in a blue moon. Faggotry experts cannot determine if this will reduce OP's dangerously high levels of faggot. OP is currently sitting at a Homophobe level on the faggot scale, one above sexist and one below redditor.

isnt that the same thing the pedophilic goverment of united states of assholes have been trying to do for years? or the catholic church? fucking kids and using religion verses as an excuse.

Who's the LGBT, cousin-fucker?

Attached: 1646243957256.png (854x480, 516.27K)

no

Finally

twitter isn't a real place, retard
>he's got nothing

Attached: 1645945166537.jpg (750x825, 42.71K)