I'm sorry to be the one who tells you the truth but, there's only one way out of this shitstorm...

I'm sorry to be the one who tells you the truth but, there's only one way out of this shitstorm. Russia being nuked to oblivion with a lots of casualties on the West. Sorry but this is the only solution.

Attached: putin faggot being drilled by trump.jpg (681x381, 24.31K)

Fuck off, General Dynamics

That's a small horse putin is only 5 8

Or we could just let Putin finish taking eastern Ukraine and let everything go back to normal.

But no, you're right, killing hundreds of millions of people so Ukraine can have its own corrupt government instead of Russia's corrupt government is totally worth it.

This board is half Russian shills dawg why would you even post this here?

>tds
yikes

Go back to Raytheon faggot
>You give a shit about democracy and don't just want to bomb

Because the other half is Ukrainian shills (and CIA, not that there's much difference)?

>You have to be a Russian shill not want death and destruction all over the world

Putin bad guy me want nuke now!
People like OP should be dumped in a hole together

You're probably the type of kid that fantasized about being a badass drifter in a post-apocalyptic landscape.

Punch yourself in the dick, retard.

Nah the vast majority are Trumpers to some degree. Even the bipolar ones are just contrarians.

Indeed. Better to do it sooner than later. The Kremlin scum has to be dealt with and then somehow a kek-level psyops has to be launched to create sanity in ordinary russian minds.

Trumpers aren't the ones wanting WW3 or needing us to "do more"

What's your solution faggot?
Boots on the ground? Sanction the common people or only plutocrats? Bomb it all?
Genuinely curious

if they do shoot off even one nuke
your life of comfort will be OVER neckbeard

OVER

>Nah the vast majority are Trumpers to some degree.
are these "trumpers" in the room with you now?

Trump supporters are advocating for civil war, not ww3. I welcome any attempt from the right to try and wage war on other Americans. There isn’t one brave right winger willing to fire the first shot?

>fronting on the internet
biggest yikes yet

mad your shit got called out trumper?

>he's still going
oof

what's "oof"
are you 12? Good. You can't vote for that shithead.

I said the warmonger faggots crying about Ukraine constantly as if it's our first national tragedy are the ones wanting WW3.

>"Trumpers AREN'T the ones wanting WW3"

Reading comprehension. Deflecting with some BS about civil war. Focus faggot

>what's oof
cringe

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-06 at 12.33.49 PM.png (334x448, 29.55K)

autism detected
trump's cock can't taste that good

Ergo Dim sum

shut up faggot
Biden is your President now
Trump is going to prison

If you think Russia could afford maintaining 6k nukes, you are out of your mind.

yikes :^)

don't forget the stuff that matters! if ukraine keeps its corrupt kike government, gazprom will not be able to lay pipelines through there to sell gas to europe way too cheap and the globopedo opec oil cartel is saved!

why do you keep saying yikes you little bitch

>yikes
cringe

There's no going back to normal.

:(

Please tell us what else twitter says.

Attached: 1614734856043.png (500x413, 443.61K)

as a single nationality european dude voting in my own country, I can assure you with absolute certainty that I DID NOT vote for Trump
and as I have no dealings with an american company and no private property ownership in america so the us administration has no interraction with me, it's unlikely that I voted for Biden

nobody here agrees with you
Any Forums is becoming more of a reddit site now

doubtful

your side lost
websites are run by the victors

To even intentionally post on this board you have to have some level of disassociation with reality. To ignore the literal 50 years of baby boomer republicans hyping up a Russian war... Truly the pinnacle of /b retards.

doubtful

>To ignore the literal 50 years of baby boomer republicans hyping up a Russian war
are these "baby boomer republicans" in the room with you now?