Windows Bros, it’s over. Linux is gaining popularity rapidly...

Windows Bros, it’s over. Linux is gaining popularity rapidly, and those that won’t/can’t go Linux are going MacOS thanks to M1/M2. With anti-privacy practices and people becoming more aware of their privacy (so much so that I know several people that refuse to use Facebook and Google services, and they’re normies) Windows will die slowly. Either adapt and overcome and switch or perish.

Attached: 4C8FF62C-9A74-4550-8A51-615054C16F85.jpg (266x256, 12.27K)

>Windows Bros, it’s ove- ACK

Attached: 848948923394892349894293.png (300x335, 74.7K)

i was so close to trying Linux but i dont have enough space to make a partition for dual boot - theres no way im disabling my current OS and risk losing everything. to make matters worse, one of my hdds seem to be failing so i have a lot of shit to do before i can join Stallman in paradise. im also broke

Attached: doomer.png (498x594, 121.96K)

Hardly true. And this is coming from a Linux fag

Nice fantasy (monocultures suck), but no.

oh no, that autist again

not my problem

Attached: 800px-KDE_logo.svg.png (800x800, 11.59K)

>*krashes*

>2 more weeks until linux becomes mainstream
werent you saying this in 2003?

They were saying it in 1995 - it was their first attempt at "Windows X [in this case 1995] is so bad, they'll flock to our hobby OS!"
Nearly thirty years later, they haven't updated their firmware, and are shockingly getting the exact same results (i.e. none).

Linux is great, but I'll still be using Windows as my daily driver for the foreseeable future.

For general work and play, it's just a way more convenient experience than Linux, and will be for a long time.

And if you're truly conscious about privacy and security, you should have a dedicated OpenBSD install on a non-SpecEx hardware platform anyway.

>lincuck usage goes up 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001%
WINDOWSNIGGERS, ITS OVER LOLOLOLOLOL
You have been saying this for literal decades at this point, fuck off

It's gaining corporate ground as closed ecosystems like Chrome OS and Android netbook shit to infect little jimmy in elementary school yes.
Linux on desktop? lolno

You could look up how to make a live USB with persistent storage, try that out until you want to switch. It will sadly be a bit slower though as it's using USB for data transfer

Linux will never be mainstream unless they phase out outdated things like the command line. See: Android and ChromeOS

And macOS, and Windows - hell, even OS/2 heavily downplayed its (two, different!) command lines, and it died 20+ years ago.

you know it's true tho

Linux is too fragmented fuck you.
>Ahurr adurr linux is a kernel
>Adurr hurr hurr linus didnt write apt
Ok you pretentious fucks. Well "SOFTWARE FOR" Linux is bad not just because it's actually bad, but because it has no universal figurehead to blame for how bad it is. Imagine making an OS and not even being all one team much less all one people. They field complaints to each other forever to avoid ever addressing them. "Oh linus didnt write apt you want the debian project." The debian project: "go ask upstream." Upstream: "ask package maintainers." Fuck you, when I have a problem with macOS I can just blame Steve Ballmer and 50 pajeets will line up outside my door to help me all squawking "Good Morning Sir please do the sneedful and buy iOS gift card." And then you're like "[sarcastic] Oh you have a problem with the fReE sOfTwArE? You gonna rEfUnD iT?" Yes i going refund the linux. No i will not open a pull request. I'm paying you with my data, fix it yourself or pay me back. "Oh but user linux doesnt collect data" bullshit how else it afford to be free. "But linux is le kernel" FUCK YOU. THERE IS DEFINITELY TELEMETRY BACKDOORS ADS IN THERE NO I WON'T PROVE IT I CAN'T GET IT TO SHOW UP ON WIRESHARK BUT IT'S OBVIOUSLY IN THERE YOU HAVE TO BE RETARDED TO THINK OTHERWISE. The linux company a bad product and can suck my dick. "Oh but it's not a company! It's not a product!" It doesn't get to decide that. This is a company world, just because you choose to structure your company in the most retarded way possible where you're not paying anyone and have no payroll and no managers and no offices and no customer service, There is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE can you believe this steaming pile of shit, listen fuck you, everything is a company, you don't get to not be a company just because oH iT's FrEe if you put something out there you're beholden to it, non-warranty clause is a fucking meme, we need to make everyone provide warranty for everything they ever make.

Fuck you windows 10 Ltsc works for me

Attached: gnu_linux_life_cycle.jpg (1804x846, 322.76K)

I want you to know that this made me chuckle. Daily driving plasma and it's true.

autism is what keeps this shit without fixing.

>Windows Bros
I wonder what it feels like to shill for Windows. Like when I'm shilling for Linux I know that among people who I might brought to Linux could be remarkable programmers who might write some open source stuff for Linux which could be useful to me and in the end my life would be better.
And the people who shilling for Windows are just making Microsoft CEO richer and let picrel happen in their system.

Attached: 1632255715364.png (520x42, 26.32K)