To anyone who is unironically on the Russians side can you please explain to me why you support Russia and why I should...

To anyone who is unironically on the Russians side can you please explain to me why you support Russia and why I should too?
Thanks

Attached: techs.jpg (900x600, 10.64K)

russian twinks >any other living and breathing organism

This Ukrainian girl in my class turned me down for a date about 4 years ago.

Russia is protecting its territory and doorsteps from the US invader.

Sure. After the US backed Ukraine coup of 2014, there were agreements made regarding the non expansion of NATO eastwards, and that Ukraine would remain neutral. NATO's failure to live up to this agreement, is precisely and exactly why we are in this current shitstorm

you're welcome

Attached: mein-nigger.jpg (1200x630, 85.34K)

Because I'm a Russian oligarch and I want my money

Fuck russia and fuck ukraine/nato

If the Russians lose, we all get nuked.

>US backed Ukraine coup of 2014
Is your IQ sub 60?

Because NATO is fucking evil

NATO stole Ukraine and other former Soviet states and now that Putin has managed an economic comeback under a new capitalist albeit oligarchical system (not unlike ours here in the US) he wants to get the band back together.

Not an opinion or an indication of taking sides, just facts.

Now call me Ivan and accuse me of being a vodkaholic if it makes you feel better.

Russia could’ve had the chance to counter the coup in Ukraine, it didn’t, it just wanted more land

Attached: 6683471B-77A1-4E46-8130-7AFF4BFBE7EF.jpg (180x180, 27.05K)

.. lol.. is that your argument?

Ukraine had election people who been in power in 2014 are not in government now

I have heart and mind enough to know why he/do this.
Check YouTube for “RT documentaries” and watch the related pieces on Ukraine, Donbass, and the WWII one with Hitler on its cover. Educate yourself further by watching some lectures by a guy named Mearsheimer

1. The USSR supported my country during its independence struggle in 1911, and again in 1921, Mongolianfag here, so it’s in my foreign policy course that we have to remain friendly relations with neighbours and remember the historical ties with its neighbors, as the only other neighbor we have is china and in an event of large scale hardpower engagement, i need some major nuke holding power bcz im sure china wont cover our ass voluntarily. 2. you can see from the news, the two leaders of russia and ukraine, who is relaxed and sincere, who is war mongering and calling others to fight its neighbor, its not easy to see first if you pay attention to what they are saying but notice what they are trying to do. not only their current moves, what reaction their actions will create, war is above morals, its about which move can shed less blood not who is right or who is proud and honored, death doesnt care about national borders. 3. I had personal encounters with local diplomats who were raised in ukraine and their family members, very arrogant pretentious and bullying people, not surprised they would discriminate against russian speakers, everytime they spoke of russia back in 2019 they were dissing it senselessly with no basis no logic just pure hate towards russians it is true i was very surprised bcz they sell themselves like if theyre european sophieticated people but theyre not theyre pigs. pretentious pigs. worse than russians. 4. u cant confront one of the top nuclear powers in a conflict unless u actually want to die. thats international relations 101. diplomacy means compromise not trickery or prise. simple as that. learn to lose first, victory is peace not pride.

Attached: 4361921C-DFE6-4048-B094-484AD37F5E0A.jpg (224x224, 6.39K)

>Now call me Ivan
>>NATO "stole" Ukraine and other former Soviet states
Yeah, I think I will, Ivan.

Agreements were made - agreements that have not been lived up to. And the fact they've not been lived up to, presents Russia with serious security concerns. It's that simple, we could have just given them what they wanted.

Undoubtedly Putin has blood on his hands.., the question to ask, is whether we also do

Ukraine is apparently corrupt, even though Russia has had the same guy in power for 20 years

Trump likes Putin.

In agreements and contracts law and constitution comes ahead. If agreement violates a law or constitution this agreement are invalid. Otherwise it would be possible to sell yourself into slavery.

Biden likes adrenochrome.

This

Also, quick question, some broad told me that Russia actually wanted to join NATO back when Clinton and Yeltsin were running them countries. Is this even true?

The agreement - as stated - was that NATO would not expand eastwards, and that Ukraine would remain neutral. Really, is that so hard?
people are dying and apparently Greasy-Joe the OAPedo, knew this Russia invasion was coming.

Why not just give Russia what we already agreed to give them?

Attached: kekistan.jpg (1067x600, 47.13K)