How much did this cost doday?

Attached: 37B17E29-A684-4441-A5BE-CA6FB73C8A7F.jpg (2186x2265, 1.74M)

$225

bout tree fiddy

you go to the mall everyday? You're not that lazy...

Close to or a little over $200. This inflation shit and my fiance spending nearly 1k a month on the credit card is driving me nuts.

How much do you weigh?

$200

$375

Your health and dignity

That there is the shopping cart of a fat person.

125 if you paid...

Free if you just walked out

$300 something. My cart, like half as full, is typically $120 for a whole week.

255 lbs

Buys garbage. Cheap beer, frozen chicken, frozen fries.. No remorse here for what their bill is. Just buy potatoes and make them yourself. Breading chicken? Flour and eggs.. staples.

Too high for once. Had less stuff than usual & a $10 off coupon. But I paid for everything this time

167 lbs currently

& they are still out of the same 10 or so things I want… week after week…

That looks like more than $250. Probably pushing $275

Only cost tax payers,government leeches shop like this.

about 4 months of your remaining lifetime

bullshit

No raw meat, no vegetables, no fruit. Destined for mediocrity.

My shit just cost me $305 at the store...

Attached: deb3f6bf-ad62-453c-bd4b-8cf0c4f7813e.adc74c29e03cb41867a31706437c3a10.jpg (1600x1600, 204.89K)

> drink zevia
> follow up with bud light
kys. And don't even defend that it tastes good, I've had zevia, it's trash.

$195 with tax, taking into account your $10 off coupon.

man I do not miss eating like that

Been there bud. I was checking out at walmart last night, fucking Joe Biden walks right up and scans the same item 20 times. The cashier said nothing and made me pay for all the extra items I didn't even purchase. Damn liberals

I saw Joe Biden at a grocery store in Washington D.C. yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now, jack?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Mr. President, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.