What does bottoming feel like?

What does bottoming feel like?

Attached: Blake_Mitchell_Gay_Sex.jpg (850x549, 95.87K)

humiliating if i were to guess

Reverse shitting

It feels a lot like pic related

Attached: ye.jpg (768x435, 23.08K)

Unpooping.

Then why did fags risk dying of AIDS in the 1980s if just pooping did the trick for them?

It feels like someone is sticking a dick up your ass. Remember? Like what your uncle used to do to you?

In a good way or in a bad way?

?

Taking a shit in reverse…on repeat. It actually feels fantastic though, especially if they guy just doesn’t give a fuck and is pounding away without mercy until he dumps up your ass.

That’s just a straight guys perspective on it though.

It feels like HIV and warts.

It feels like you gave up the last vestige of your masculinity. From now on you'll be walking to your life and high heels. Get yourself some female hormones! You're a little sex bitch now

Never understood why they like ass pounding... waiting for some femboy to explain.

I'm still a virgin, but if I do it I will use a condom

Prostate stimulation, though I poked mine with a finger and it feels pretty meh. Takes some getting used to it seems

Condoms don't do shit unless you pull the condom all the way down past your shaft and over your balls too. Herpes and warts spread to the entire groin area, including taint and inner thighs next to scrotum. Fact.

It’s mostly the pulling out motion that feels good to me. I’m a straight guy who enjoys the submissive feeing of being fucked. Maybe once a year. But the orgasm I have while I’m being fucked is unparalleled.

Like taking a poop in reverse over and over again really fast

So you like pooping dicks

TOP KEK

Heaven

How does it feel, could you describe?

i think it's 100% genetics
if you have a naturally large or sensitive prostate, an anal sphincter muscle which won't lose its tone with anal sex and lead to hemorroids/prolapse, and if you naturally don't hold much shit in your rectum, you will love it
if any one of those key things is not there, it gets much worse, and quick

Really? I want to try, but I'm scared it'll hurt