>You WILL go to the camp
>You WILL eat the bugs
>You WILL live in a pod
>You WILL give up your guns
>You WILL denounce your God
>You WILL NOT ask questions
>You WILL own nothing
>You WILL be happy

Attached: 1591170811205.jpg (250x250, 11.08K)

No, I don't think I will.

Attached: 1644762005600.jpg (657x527, 32.34K)

My god you guys are brainwashed. Do you hear the imperial march in your head when you see lines at the grocery store?

I feel depressed when I see the automated check-out counters and press my MASTERCARD to the tappy thingy knowing my entire material existence is reliant on technology owned by mega-corporations run by homosexuals from Silicon Valley. Legitimately makes me want to rage.

Attached: jiejf.jpg (1024x1024, 73.13K)

Now that liberals have ended mandates, conservatives are stepping in to force them on everyone in order to pwn the libs.

>be me
>mask mandates over
>still wear mask in public
>get conservatard raging at me for wearing a mask
>"the gubmint can't tell me what to do, if i want to wear a mask, i will wear a mask"
>watch the npc bluescreen

Nah, you're just the problem. You're wearing a symbol of people losing everything with pride. A mask do anything other than advertise how much of a sheep you are. I purposely walk into any guy that's wearing one still myself.

A mask doesn't do* phone gay

The npc turns into a Karen as he bluescreens, believing it is a sign of grand resistance.

God i love these. This is my favourite meme.

Attached: cultistchanav28.jpg (367x405, 21.81K)

Attached: 2C1AC19E-2E00-4F07-BBA7-55CA8C025635.jpg (1061x1661, 155.28K)

>Calls people sheep because that's trendy

Truely a free thinker

Attached: 9d47819ce51e02ecca9c996d2ce1ddc2.png (692x929, 782.81K)

Ya, that's not how this works.
What do you mean? People like you have been referred to as sheep longer than America has been around.

You guys are clearly happy doing as you're told though. Good for you. TV makes life easy I guess.

Attached: 1641854413319 (1).png (806x632, 452.48K)

No I won't

You will take the 82th vax!

Attached: hurtz.png (308x291, 8.32K)

MMMM KANI

Attached: 9E781EA7-9ADD-43E0-B9EB-FB6B77176457.jpg (1600x900, 271.42K)

gem

Explain to me how you're not being an autist in public because you think you're completely right, npc.

I support people who wear masks. It stops all the security cameras from identifying them

Attached: 1609410245512m.jpg (707x1024, 41.98K)

Good thing I did absolutely 0 of that. "Where's your mask?" - Oh its a medical risk to wear one for me, now please move back 6 feet. Cucks can't keep pressing, shop freely. Faggots.

Show your face criminal scum

Idiots:
>you are a slave to government
>cnn sheep
>keep working, slave

Also idiots:
>you don't want to work? fuck you
>you don't want our guy in government we supposedly hate? fuck you
>I watch oan, the source of truth

I never wore my mask either, but that's because I'm a heavy smoker, and I literally choke on my own disgusting breath

That's the ONLY reason I will still wear those face diapers, is to fuck over the American government when the opportunity arises, like oh say.......another "Jan 6th." (cellphone stays at home this time)

The usa is too far gone to save. I'm just going to watch everything burn

hey man, i'm glad we both have the freedom to choose. i think you're wasting your time personally, but i would never disrespect you in public like the other user who said he "walks into people wearing masks". not all of us conservatives are assholes

That works too, I just lie because what are they going to do, check my personal health records without my consent at the door? Works every time, or just eat/drink.

In the past two years only one person told me to remember to wear my mask next time I came in to the establishment. She was a clerk, and still let me shop

I'm almost half with you on that one, but it'd sure be fun to go down with the sinking ship while putting up a good, resistant fight along the way to justify the blood of of our patriotic, God-fearing, blessed, founding forefathers.

That's all well and good with me.

any patience I had for some of these arguments is gone after years of seeing them posted like this. pathetic shit

damn nigga, I just want free healthcare so my $600 non consented ambulance ride just disappears.

>THE mask
only people whose first experience with wearing masks was in 2020 say "the" mask like this
>take the vaccine
another dimwit phrase. you get vaccinated, you don't "take the vaccine". It's not a pill retard
>lockdown
depends on where you live, but the US never had real "lockdowns" and definitely isn't asking for them now. I'm done with this dogshit copypasta

>You WILL voice support for Ukraine
>You WILL stop drinking Vodka
>You WILL boycott Russian vendors
>You WILL report any pro-Putin content
>You WILL petition for freedom in Ukraine but NOT petition for freedom in the USA

there is a slippery slope to govt regulation, but i try to look at it from their point of view. when it was early on and there wasn't much data on covid, it is good to err on the side of caution, but only temporarily. which is basically what happened in hindsight. i think it was handled as well as it could've been