Hey Any Forums. I’m pretty desperate for sex. I don’t really want a relationship (unless I get along with the girl)...

Hey Any Forums. I’m pretty desperate for sex. I don’t really want a relationship (unless I get along with the girl), but I’m 27 and have never felt pussy. I’ve got a decent job, my own house, and am okay looking (though I could stand to lose weight). I’ve approached 4 girls who I found attractive but never got a date. One female co-worker approached me but I honestly can’t stand her. Looks wise she is average but she has a toxic personality. I’m just kind of annoyed that people I grew up with are getting married and having kids while I’m still a kissless virgin. Pic related as it’s the goal.

Attached: 66827869-FEAF-47BC-9E69-03086782D581.png (752x868, 758.33K)

Have sex

How?

By putting your penis in a vagina

How do you acquire vagina?

Go on tinder. If you have a tough time filtering through idiots, tinder is a great tool.

In my experience women who say they don’t want sex, will always give it away if you’re nice to them.

I’ve heard bad things about tinder. How it’s easy for girls but very difficult for guys. I’ve never tried it though so that’s an option.

do you live in a really small town or something?

in the adult world you would literally have to TRY to not have sex. just hook up with a below average girl if you really want pussy that badly. That way you won't embarrass yourself when your 4 inch slimjim cums in 12 seconds

I live in a smaller city, like 60,000 people

why wouldnt you want to fuck that girl at work? is she cute like AT ALL?

Bait thread

She’s very meh, 4/10. At first I figured I could just hit it and quit it. But man once she got use to everyone at work her real side came out. She never shuts up, thinks woman are better than men, lies all the time, is a know it all, and will randomly show coworkers bbc she gets sent on tender or text. Looks aren’t the issue, I just hate her as a person.

Pretty much this.
>Find big (I mean BIG) girl on tinder.
>Play it cool, just make small talk and keep asking questions about her to keep Convo going on tinder
>Invite out for drinks Friday evening
>Continue being nice and acting interested
>Have a couple of drinks. Not too many.
>Go back to HER PLACE (this part is important)
>Seal the deal somehow, if you've gotten this far you're definitely at least getting your penis touched
>Fuck that fatty
>Do NOT wear a condom
>Blow a load deep inside
>Hang out for little while, maybe go for round 2
>tell her you need to go home (that's why you're at HER place, so you can dip on your terms)
>Ghost

There, this is my proven method of getting laid. Follow it and you'll succeed. Don't be discouraged if it doesn't work out the first few tries. You'll bag one.

>Looks wise she is average but she has a toxic personality
Pump and dump, bro.

I would but I see her at work Monday-Friday.

I might try this, fat girls don’t bother me, especially since I’m skinny fat myself

Just sign up for a shitload of dating apps, take some photos that don't make you look like a serial killer, and sit tight till some women hit you up. It's not rocket science.

(me again)
I was in the same boat as you at your age, so I know how you feel. After gaining confidence and a experience with my "proven method™ it made getting more pussy easy.

again, I emphasize that you DONT use a condom. Do your first pussy right and proper and hit it raw and no NOT pull out. blow your load in there. you deserve it.

make a tinder RN op and post results