What does Any Forums think of cursive writing?

what does Any Forums think of cursive writing?
did you ever learn it?
was it not taught in your area?
should it make a comeback?

Attached: tn_sample-300x225.gif (300x225, 15.52K)

I was taught it in school. Is it relevant today? Probably not. If I ever make notes, I print, not write since I was never really good with it. But I do support calligraphy as a hobby.

Attached: CB322222-1AEF-4436-8BC5-AADBAE3FF7B2.png (1000x832, 1.17M)

I'm pretty fucking good at cursive writing and calligraphy. I use the skill as an icebreaker to talk to women on dating apps. Spend 5 minutes making her name look super fancy and instantly you are more interesting to her than 80% of anyone she is talking to.
One girl wanted to get it as a tattoo but I'm not sure if she actually got it.
I was certain I had pic related's but I guess they're on my other phone. If there is enough interest I will post some.

I hated it but still can write it clearly I just never do because it's only faster if you write illegibly. My wife writes in cursive and skips all sorts of essential parts of the letters I have to ask her what one word in ten is. Now if she wants to give me a grocery list I tell her to send it to me on my phone

It could be useful to bring it back when all the computers stop working after the nukes fall

that's fair, yeah it's cool to keep it around but don't blame anyone for not using it!
nice lmfao
thats actually a big brain time moment, kek to you sir.
haha yeah that makes sense. its good to be able to read it in a pinch, but shouldn't have to suffer it each day

lol thanks. I implore anyone who is good at calligraphy to give it a shot, the results speak for themselves.
Pic related, Noelle. I have plenty more pics if interested.

Attached: 20170727_191346.jpg (2358x1942, 635.95K)

I only write in cursive because my print is just as illegable. Funny that noone can read cursive amymore though, funnier that it's all the boomers who forced me to learn it.

i write in cursive all the time because that's how i was taught to write in elementary school (eurofag)

It never made sense. It was just pretentious bullshit.

Spotted the zoomer

haha thats a good point! it will be a secret code for us all to communicate with, that the underground mutant rat people cant read.
fuckin mint dude thats awesome! yes feel free to dump some more! keep it up Any Forumsro
lmao illegible gang.
>redcoat moment
i can see where youre coming from
technically im that middle generation, born 98. we learned it up to 3rd of 4th grade, then it left the curriculum

the future of zoomys...."sign here" X....you stupid nwo victims don't realize the "power" of your INDIVIDUAL SIGNATURE that only CURSIVE WRITING BRINGS FORTH ...only cursive is an "established" form that once practiced develops an INDIVIDUAL SIGNATURE that becomes difficult to COPY ...."regular" print is WAY easier to forge and copy, all about you futurezooms LOOSING YOUR INDIVIDUAL IDENTITY , YOU WILL NOT NEED TO SIGN ANYTHING.....you are number 5658858533396, thats what your chip says zoomy....seeing how you lost your own ability to identify yourself you have been assigned a number

>It never made sense. It was just pretentious bullshit.

Great example of "I can't do it so it must suck."

Writing is pretentious! What's your feeling on pants?

I sign my name by drawing a picture, which you're allowed to do. I draw the same picture on everything from checkout scanners to my lease and auto loan paperwork. I like to think this is even better than writing my name in cursive because a forger would never even have an idea that I've been doing this.

Anyone could learn cursive. I'm not sure what you're talking about.

it is not the signature that is magical
it is the act of signing that is magical
it is the act of signing that binds you. The signature is merely evidence of that act

I think it's useless, and so are lower case letters, EVERYTHING SHOULD BE CAPITALIZED.

i think it was a waste of time to learn it but I did learn it and can probably write most of a sentence in cursive still. i seem to recall the 'z' was hard to learn so i'd probably fuck that up

>lower case letters
Sorry, but I see a point to that one.

Natasha, smoking hot Filipino chick but I never fucked her unfortunately.

Attached: 20170727_195624.jpg (2110x1580, 457K)

ELABORATE.

Michelle, I don't remember much about her to be honest but we went on a date and she came back to my place and sucked my dick. Convo died after.

Attached: 20170727_201015.jpg (2227x1921, 590.7K)

Larissa, this girl was a bad bitch and I got an insane amount of sex from her. She loved being used and tossed around.

Attached: 20170727_204504.jpg (1728x992, 239.08K)

Yasmim, she is what sparked my love for Indian girls. Hands down the best tastiest pussy I have ever fucked/ate. We dated for a little while and the relationship was pretty awesome.

Attached: 20170727_205609.jpg (1914x1183, 281.05K)

Roxanne, Venezuelan chick who was a massive fucking cunt and I regret writing her name.

Attached: 20170729_165109.jpg (2268x1877, 546.69K)

Danielle. I can't remember which Danielle this one was as I reused this one on several girls but most of them I never met up with, fucked one.

I honestly have probably like 50-75 of these, was thinking about getting back into it for practice.

Attached: 20170728_112615.jpg (2081x2048, 651.79K)