How do you get this obese?

How do you get this obese?

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2316, 1.45M)

eating

I'm assuming over eating and not exercising or moving around at all in free time.

Hard work and determination

For me, it took a decade of sedentary office work plus enough expendable income and focus on laziness to uber eats for every single meal.

On the bright side though, I'm down 30 pounds since the start of the year. Only fuckin' 100 more to go to get back to my college weight -.-'

McDonald's and Trump genes

I am big-boned.

Eating disorder.
And make no mistake, eating disorders are no excuse, and those that have them have a responsibility to get their shit together and get help. That's what I'm doing.

eat lot of cheese and you also have to be fucked in the ass by dad to make a balloon

My brother in law is significantly more obese than that. His father died at 59 due to stroke; little more obese than the photo.

My wife was slightly overweight when we met but now she's a fucking spinner. It's not genetic, it's personal responsibility and good role models.

fpbp

>jiggles when walking

I reached 300lbs by the time I was 14.

Parents never taught me good eating habits. Parents let me eat whatever I want. Parents never tried to get me to exercise.

Now I am in my early 30s and I'm 145lbs. Lost the weight by diet and exercise

subpar diet, sedentary lifestyle, insulin resistance.

That's only about 3 months of eating too much.

where did you get this picture of me

That is not even obese. That is just a fatty with bitchtits. Looks like 240lbs or so.

Can attest to this. Broke my leg, couldn't walk worth a shit for 2 months, went from athletic physique ~180 to 240lbs pretty easily. Took me 6 months to get back to 180, because carbs are more addictive than crack to me.

Same thing happened to me. Went from 200 to 265 after breaking my leg in a car accident. Before the accident I was hiking every weekend and working out 4 days a week. Unfortunately I still ate like I was working out. Took me a couple years to get back to 200 and I still lack some of the long haul endurance I had before.

>Trump genes

Attached: 98064F1F-FAFA-41EC-9DB8-9E604318566D.png (200x268, 38.75K)

Agree with the last line. Getting up to work is hard. Eating less of the tasty stuff is hard.

But if you have a good rolemodel, gym buddy or just someone who inspires, you it gets a little easier

Any tips for those beginning their weightloss journey?

Thats a 5 man job