Are you willing to die for Ukraine and get jailed once the war ends?

Are you willing to die for Ukraine and get jailed once the war ends?
This guy sure is

Attached: 0A6AC488-F876-47EA-BFAF-3A6E9D214A93.jpg (1004x1410, 325.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zRV_lCz3jM8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don’t care for it, they’re fighting a meaningless war that’s only for niggers and Israelites.

Only if my family is in danger, otherwise it's just "land" or "dirt" and the answer is no. Not saying the ukranians are dirt but i will never die for "land"

Imagine being SO bored with your cushy, comfortable life that you think you can just go to a country at war and play a round of CS:GO.
These people will probably see some dead bodies, piss and shit themselves when they realize that they have to actually end lives and then die themselves to be returned to Korea in body bags.
Fuck them. I hope they die. Arrogant pricks.

>These people will probably see some dead bodies, piss and shit themselves when they realize that they have to actually end lives and then die themselves to be returned to Korea in body bags.
Dude is a former marine who fought Somali pirates
He might make it back in one piece
youtu.be/zRV_lCz3jM8

Attached: EmmaSK.jpg (512x648, 30.62K)

I think humanity has come to a point of luxury where we can consciously reflect on the subjects and morals around war and violence in general, greed, the corruption of politics, and the realization of evil that politics and power entails in its very nature. Would we think about those things in a situation of daily survival? No. That being said, all politics or debate of what is "right vs wrong", is the issue even about whatever our minds can imagine? For me, the realization that humans are worthless and our lives are objectively meaningless ends all debates in these subjects. Ukraine isn't worth worrying about because humans are meaningless. If Putin needs a war to bring meaning to his life or his people then I can't objectively say that is an opinion that is more right than those who oppose him. Both sides are equally pointless and they only delve into base desire of human nature with no measurable outcome.

Being dead in jail sounds OK.

>babbys first nihilism
absolutely retarded

Go ahead and kill me, but I don't think I can handle jail afterwards.

No I don't care about human life

hmm. yes.
counterpoint?
kill yourself you edgelord child

Arresting corpses seems a bit OTT

wow, what a hero.

Attached: really.jpg (499x481, 27.94K)

this

>kill yourself you edgelord child
You aren’t much better

There is nothing edgy about it. It's acceptance. Try accepting the fate of humanity instead of giving into the illusion of power. Or go do what you think is right, whatever will give you meaning.

>I'm making a difference arguing about Russia on Any Forums

Ok edgelord

What's 10 million won like a thousand dollars in real money?

lmao when u graduate high school i'm sure ur'll feel different. faggot

£6,212.39

Are you ok, why are you so upset over words on a screen

lmao looks like we got ourselves a fakkin trannylover. u like rapin kids britney? lmao. faggot

Truth is hard to face. Children are impressionable to ideas, like you. You have the mind of a child, ready to be filled with someone else's ideas. Your leaders know there are no meaning in their actions, which is why they try to fill their lives with money and the illusion of power, and try to convince you to follow their cause. If there was meaning in this world no one would have to tell you about it. If you don't understand that in linguistic terms then think of it mathematically. 0 is 0 until 1 is added. Was that 1 ever really there? No.

When you go through life you may come to the same conclusion. But I suspect your life will be very ordinary, working, maybe a family, boring and mediocre events. You may always be a child, impressionable to the ideas of others.