Women obsessed with animals are a red flag. If they call their dogs their “kids” especially...

Women obsessed with animals are a red flag. If they call their dogs their “kids” especially. They will value an animals life more than their partners, you will always be second to their fur babies. Mental illness, sad! Many such cases

Attached: 114CAE3B-773E-4A4D-8D1A-A2E679D41054.jpg (976x850, 95.36K)

You wouldn't understand

Animal companionship is greater than human companionship. Humans are a disgusting species

>women obsessed with animals
You just know...

I understand completely, it means the woman has a mental illness
There ya go, mentally ill roastie, you wonder why your relationships fail, because no one wants you to pay attention to your dog when your boyfriend is over, fucking freak, go fuck your dog

They're called zoophiles, op.

As a men i call my dogs kids lol

1) I'm a cisgendered white biological male
2) you just reinforce my point about humans

Kys

Sounds like incel crying to me. "Boohoo, I'm so undesirable women would prefer to interact with a literal animal over me"

>If they call their dogs their “kids” especially.
That's their way of signalling to other zoophiles that they're down for bestiality orgies.

We get it, you fuck your dog.

that's because humans are less valuable than animals

I’ve slept with over 100 women. It’s just that every woman that is animal obsessed turned out to be a fucking lunatic or just not a cool person at all. Cope and seethe roastie dog fucker.

Nope, try again

k dog fucker

Are you also a navy seal?

I'm a guy, and I value my cats life over any human being.

>said the Any Forums frog poster who has never been with a women in his life

Ohhh, trips! Still wrong, try again

stop having sex with animals weirdo

I doubt you can even locate your penis under your fupa.

i love my cats but i have to agree. i despise people who value animal life over human life.
>humans are bad so i rape my dog all the time
lol

You mad because you can't afford animal

Do you pay the zoo keeper to fuck animals then? Freak

Women that have an obsession with anything have poor mental health. Fit girls = train wreck. My life is my cat = train wreck.

Cats are literally free. Just grab one off the street

Shut up queer

You wish buddy

100% redpilled

People who favor dogs over humans are almost always mentally ill. You can never trust someone who has to force an animal to love them because they are so horrible other people can’t.

Attached: 36C28E2B-89A5-4FA5-9F63-7D6FA2882608.jpg (1024x958, 71.29K)

You might think it's okay to rape your children/family in whatever backwater shithole you come from, but thankfully not where I am

Based

Beware militant vegans.

>I rape animals but it's okay because I don't also rape children and family members
lol cope