Have you removed it Any Forums?

have you removed it Any Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=0dGqR4ue8dg

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x959, 163.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0dGqR4ue8dg?t=466
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

video doesn't mention anything about this chip
it's repetitive and doesn't really say anything new
don't even bother

nigga what
youtu.be/0dGqR4ue8dg?t=466

it says he removes the mic and camera
but where is this "mysterious chip" mentioned?

I can tell without clicking that it's bullshit conspiritard clickbait.
There's no such thing as an investigable mystery, since by the time you've heard about it some autist has torn it apart and figured out exactly what it does down to the last electron.
You can't secure hardware that's in someone else's hands.

why use a phone without a mic? pretty unusable, just use a pc at this point

in the video he says he attached an external mic when making calls, the idea is that the phone can't 'hear' while he's not using it

this dude's dry wall is probably composed 60% of cia mics and 40% kremlin ones, and he's out here taping his webcams up

Did you not see thread a while back of a guy doing the snowden surgery? Person removed the camera and mic, anons were shitting on OP cause of no mic, and OP said they use earbuds with mic to make calls then suddenly user did a 180 on their attitude.

Shit. Was. Wild.

>have you removed it Any Forums?
video is 11 years old, I bet companies changed it the day this video released or left it like it is to trick the retards and put in another chip you don't see lol

>n
afaik nobody was shitting on this OP, I was in this thread too

stop watching shitty fucking channels that add a bunch of editing dogshit. just post whatever interview this is from.

If you remove the internal mic but leave the internal speakers you have accomplished nothing lmfao.

>mysterious chip
>also known as a microphone
Reminds me of the retards from a few years ago who removed the nfc coils out of the batteries because muh secret radiation

I was talking about a thread from a month ago, I may have left that detail out by accident.

clickbait

post the ID of that thread pls

just watch the joe rogan interview

I can tell this video was edited by an indian guy because it feels the need to tell me over and over to watch the video and listen and watch till the end and be sure to watch the video over and over while not actually giving me any info lmao.

epic

Just put your phone next to a 1U server when you're not using it

This faggot was Slavposting on twitter up until Ukraine was invaded saying Russia would never.
Bit of a dumb cunt isn't he? Quite the propaganda photocopying bot no matter what cuntry he's in.

No because i'm not a paranoid schizophrenic that committed multiple federal crimes including treason.

Any Forums - Technology

i've made a little shoebox with a hole in it which the webcam looks into, inside is a light and a picture of a bedsit upon which a cardboard cut out of a figure is silhouetted. On it's rotating pivot it appear in motion, at first in the webcam image seems like a shapely woman to be drying themselves with a towl in a new york apartment.

The webcam light is hooked up to a buzzer so i'm alerted the instant someone connects; i normally have about thirty seconds to prepare before they've realized the image is a trick - normally i only need fifteen and the viewer will be peering at the screen saying 'gawww move into the light a little...' just as the tip of my penis rips through the paper and thrusts towards them; wtf?! confused and violated they'll watch confused as i begin to hump the box with ever increasing rapidity my penis sawing back and forth like a giant weapon crashing through this the mock apartment and imposing itself on my webcam viewer; sometimes the buzzer stops before i ejaculate but normally the last thing they see as they fumble for the disconnect is thick ropes of spunk spluttering over the camera.

it's an annoying attachment to have on a laptop and i've gotten some shit for it when the buzzer goes off in class but i just say to the teacher 'it's a security precaution and if we let our guard down just once then haven't the hackers won? i don't live in a gods america where hackers can just win thank you, we have a constitution which clearly upholds the god given right to protect yourself and your property from unlawful UN search and sanctions be that with bear arms or a dick in a box.