STOP BULLYING DREW DEVAULT

STOP BULLYING DREW DEVAULT
drewdevault.com/2022/05/30/bleh.html

Attached: 8c02b78636a62dd66cb6464b4534bf2b46d423b622912714113793bb31272b8d.jpg (1100x1300, 163.36K)

don't tell me what to do

>gets bullied on the internet
>starts making his own os
is he the next terry davis?

Anyone who'd "bully" devault (ie. say mean things about him online) is a bonafide redditor anyway. He's never mentioned bullying, his assessment of harassment is incorrect too.
He's being deplatformed.

he's been getting shit on since I knew him on rizon in 2014, nothing new. very unfortunate since he puts a lot into open source, it doesn't bode well if he is admitting to crying over mean emails publicly, I hope he has people offline he can get some support from

You WILL bully Drew.
And you WILL be happy.

>waaah, people are saying mean things to me on the internet
grow some balls retard.

I don't know who that is but tell him he's stupid faggot that deserved it.

You make me want to bully him, but I can't bother to.

I've seen Drew interact with random people and he's a huge jerk. It's hilarious to see him write this crybully victim post. It's also hilarious that Rust trannies are making fun of his pointless wannabe C-lang.

Literally who

Why is Drew Devault so famous in Any Forums?

Does he post here?

Yes.

You sound like a huge jerk when you type too, you mean he's managed to be worse than you?

>Hello again! I would like to open this post by acknowledging the response to my earlier post, “bleh”. Since it was published, I have received several hundred emails expressing support and kindness. I initially tried to provide these with thoughtful replies, then shorter replies, then I had to stop replying at all, but I did read every one. Thank you, everyone, for sending these. I appreciate it very much, and it means a lot to me.

Attached: fcaeca33ea9ee6fa902f79aa47f980f0.png (312x295, 24.8K)

I can't tell if this is real or not.

Why don't you read his last post and see for yourself?

Because browsing Any Forums is more constructive than browsing his website.

kek seething
Stay delusional redditor

>A few weeks ago, the maintainer of a project on SourceHut stepped down from their work, citing harassment over using SourceHut as their platform of choice. It was a difficult day when I heard about that.
that's the first paragraph
it isn't really about him

who is that guy and why should i care?