Literally who cares?

Literally who cares?

Attached: _123506158_ukraine_russian_control_areas_map_03_03_map_x2640-nc.png (1280x1132, 166.46K)

>two heads,two bodies
and I would alway imagine them staring at a palm tree and all
about 26 years ago

Attached: 1550335102910.jpg (720x738, 336.3K)

People with democratic values.

I support Ukraine but a lot of NATO countries (Including the US) have very flawed democracies.

Lol, not me then, i should in accordance to my quasi fascist values approve of what both countries are doing, i don't want Putin's agents to hunt me down, but i want Ukrainian girls to accept me. Deep down i don't care.

Everybody cares. And everybody's against you, Boris.

Except for: Serbia, Brazil, China, Dutch anti-vaxxers and US fringe republitards.

I care a little. Straight up invading sovereign nations is wrong and for once we actually have a chance of holding a government accountable for it.

You mean all the people who just make hashtags on Twitter XD

>slavs dying
>implying its my problem

i do and i pray for zelensky the only ukrainian i know that counts. should rename the country after successful pushback of commiekhan hordes. to zelenskygrad.

antisemitic replies will be reported!

>Eggsdee

Democracies are the most corrupt form of government. Democracy is supposed to be rule of the people by the people for the people, but the people are retarded.

>Holding a government accountable
Oh yeah, how? What have YOU done?
Talk on the internet about it? You're not even speaking their language. Fucking retarded ass social justice warriors can't come up with a real plan of action for any of the causes you claim to care about.

This is Any Forums, you can't report us for hating the fucking jews

Ukraine - Russia exactly like what happened to Palestine - Israel. Why humans are so greedy?

Attached: BD6CC282-61FA-49FF-96A9-B4D121F2D998.jpg (417x417, 24.01K)

>Makes Facebook post stating they support the Ukraine
My work here is done!

Therefore we allow the people to be enslaved under tyrannical rule. What do you want to do with your life? Oh, whatever my leader tells me to.

yeah and you're so smart, thats why you're on Any Forums. you can make the same point to me, but you can also go fuck yourself

Basement trap lover

At least sandniggers have the balls to go and die for what they believe, courage and heroism is something we don't have as a species anymore.
Make an insurrection then and stop being a little bitch online pretending that you're better that everyone else.

why not pit the meth junkie in charge. i was preaching this from day one

we do have keyboard warrior and sadly most of em are jews

>atleast sandniggers ...
because they dont have sufficient toilet paper to enjoy life

uploaded with healthy bowel movement

Did you mean Indian?

Attached: F059F567-BF24-4E8E-AA73-0BE8B53C44EF.jpg (485x606, 122.63K)

Democracy is not installed by insurrection. Occasional book reading may be beneficial for you to participate in. Graphic novels don't count.