Mid 20s and balding. What do I do?

Mid 20s and balding. What do I do?

Attached: 1645492666858.png (401x400, 133.44K)

Join a racist skinhead gang

Testostrone Pills, healthy diet, and plenty of excercise. Otherwise just shave your head entirley and go with that look, if you got the build for it.

suicide, unironically.
testosterone makes you grow hair on your body, and makes you bald on your head faster. The others simply don't work.

disregard hair. acquire currency.

If you bald young, as painful as it is, you’re best embracing it I think. The odds are you’re going to be completely bald on top, it would require a shit load of grafts, maybe more grafts than you’ve got spare. Then that leaves medication, is hair really worth that. If you can get to 30s with some hair, maybe it gets you further down the road, but you still

Just accept it. Shave your head short but not bald. Grow into it

Uwu c-can I make it a murder suicide

I started balding back in high school, I'm now barely over 20 with long hair and a disgusting mcdonalds hairline and no one gives a shit. You'll be fine faggot

Skullet
>test makes you bald on your head faster
No it doesn't. Test dictates the release of another chemical, and it's that ratio that determines hair loss.

Attached: EYtoxbMXQAA4LaZ.png (480x480, 210.56K)

shave your head and build a lot of muscle

My hair is thinning on top and on the lower sides of my head I'm developing a U-shaped hairline.

embrace it

Attached: AzurLane-BD3-Bath-Omake-7.gif (600x330, 1.64M)

Shave it and accept your fate, you have no other options.

Hair was the only feature that made me decent. dude I'm fucking ugly lol. So I'm just never gonna get laid. I guess embrace it. Embrace being a shit person that looks like shit.

I mean I do but it's expensive

I heard hrt can grow it back is this true. I'm not a Troon

I had great hair like 6 months ago, i saw that i was loosing hair, and now I'm shaved, life is pain, deal with it.

stfu tranny

Buy an electric shaver designed for heads, they're like $50 for a decent one and you'll make that back quickly never spending money on a haircut ever again.

shave skull
get beard and moustache

eat more vegetables you malnourished retard

go bald kek