This is a normal portion sized American breakfast however everyone makes out that it is twice the size...

This is a normal portion sized American breakfast however everyone makes out that it is twice the size, are they correct?

Attached: B51C2A6C-8819-40E5-BB25-.jpg (1200x1200, 162.42K)

What kind of retard eats baked beans for breakfast

No, that breakfast is 3x the size of a normal breakfast. If you can eat this first thing in the morning you are a fat cunt.

Hmm, nobody cares.

that's an english breakfast dumbass

Attached: eurotrash.gif (1280x720, 345.61K)

You mutts walk around with dirty asses, not giving a single fuck like a third-world savage.
All you use is toilet paper, and probably a couple wipes (let's be honest here), and call it a day.

Fucking disgusting.

Attached: 567567.jpg (207x243, 11.12K)

Americans

>be Europoors
>think your opinions matter
Rent free you faggots lmao

Attached: shutterstock_157520087.0.0.1485150217.0.jpg (1200x675, 171.63K)

Look how well the world is doing under your leadership.

Serious question here. But why is it when the american waking up hours begin, we start seeing several black dick threads popping up? Why is this?

we don’t even think of your leadership. Every country on earth is americas bitch.

And yet it is still under American leadership, guess the right question is "how pathetic does a country have to be to be led by America?"

Mutt's Law
More funding is needed to research this phenomenon.

>blames us for your own government failures
This is why you are a europoor
Its mostly leftist fags or foreigners of the US because they are fucking gay

Attached: 549C04FA-87D4-4586-8D16-44F26AE24D23.jpg (500x667, 46.75K)

>mutt
Heh what glorious "country" are you from user?

How's your shrinking middle class doing?

i dont get the pun. i see it as a normal sized american deal yes its standard portion here. and im just being honest, dont know if i was supposed tbh but i own to it YEP this is my average meal

>coold mushrooms
Why ruin them lil that?

That’s not a normal size plate. That has 3/4 portions on it, it’s a serving platter. Do fats actually use serving platters as normal plates now

honestly. should i feel nad about eating that meal by my own in a course of 30 minutes? please foreigners dont dehumanize the average american for his big belly.

Great, they can afford food and housing at the very least, hows your standard homeless third world shitstorm going user?

>Posts picture of European breakfast and tries to slam America...

Swing and a miss, OP.

>This is a normal portion
Maybe in Disney movies.

This is an English breakfast

American trannies

Niggers

>glares in freedom

Attached: American Parrot.jpg (686x385, 150.64K)

Only a Britbong would eat this nasty horseshit. That black stuff is blood, by the way.

>Tries to rip on US middle class
>Chances are your country"men" look like picrel
user pls go back

Attached: tumblr_me8p2iJc6f1rm7br3o1_400.jpg (270x266, 7.26K)

what is this with inferior foreigners and their distorted view of america? our meals are the biggest and the best in the world. can you stop for once being so jealous? i understand that it must suck everywhere outside of the US but please gimme a break. work hard and build hard then you deserve a portion as big as an american portion

This is English breakfast, rly...

Attached: photo_2021-10-31_03-05-32.jpg (566x553, 48.21K)

Because the stupid jews in israel who post that propaganda foolishly assume that the american 4skin users they target witb that shit have normal human sleep cycles. So thry begin posting in americunt morning time.