Explain

Attached: file.png (908x908, 1.26M)

explain

Attached: file.png (770x770, 735.07K)

explain?

Attached: file.png (1024x742, 922K)

explain??

Attached: file.png (942x386, 227.99K)

Capitalism. Turn out the bottom is more profitable by multiple orders of magnitude.

explain????

Attached: images (9).jpg (650x433, 37.8K)

I’m with you man. We’ve never been to space and earth is geocentric. NASA shouldn’t exist anyway why tf are you funneling cash into space there’s nothing out there lol.

because exploring unexplored areas of the earth is antisemitic

Moon was once covered in forest.

>explain

the glory of god provides all, ameno dorime

Attached: 1647747644518.png (800x600, 62.14K)

The technology isn't lost, there just isn't presently enough gain to justify putting more men on the moon. The Apollo program cost $194B in today's dollars. Back then it was justified as a matter of national pride / waving our dick at the USSR/entire world. Advances in the industry are bringing the costs down, but it will still be a massive money sink with no obvious return on investment. As we start preparing for extensive manned missions to other parts of the solar system, it could start to make sense to establish a presence on the moon. But until then, why go back?

>he believes this piece of aluminium shit got people to the moon
i cant

Attached: Apollo_11_Lunar_Lander_-_5927_NASA.jpg (2349x2362, 855.76K)

did they clean it after landing and sweep the moon so its nice and untouched?

Someone in a dutch research institute misplaced and mislabeled the moon rock. As everyone just makes appeals to authority, nobody bothered or dared to question why it doesn't look much like the moon rocks held elsewhere. The original rock has likely since passed to a lab that has no record of where it came from and has filed it away as "miscellaneous plutonic rock."
If you were going to fake a moon rock, why would you try to pass off petrified wood when you can get some other iron rich basalt to match earlier reports?

because cia niggers are lowly paid monkeys???

God isn't real and go back to /x/

Attached: 1626386996266.webm (600x600, 124.16K)

I can. Getting to the moon is easy. You can plan, calculate, simulate and engineer a solution with nothing more than a slide rule, pen and paper.
How they got OFF the moon is the bit I can't understand. I mean, no theory of anything ever survives cold hard reality. And this was a very foreign environment with experimental craft and pretty much only one attempt at target. If they launched the thing back up to the orbital and some slight discrepancy in their model meant that it drifted off, was there enough fuel to make corrections? Did Armstrong and Aldrin just go thinking that it was worth the risk?

thats a warehouse idiot

Why is the lander shadow so small? The light source must be far away. I don't see how that could happen in a warehouse. Honestly not sure I buy all this "moon landing was faked" business. Sounds like a jewish conspiracy to stop the working man from aspiring to anything outside his wagie job.

Not only small, it also doesn't blur with distance which suggests the light rays were not being diffused by an atmosphere. Good luck purging the atmosphere from a warehouse.

sir this is arby's

no need to. even if we didn't go to the moon, technologically speaking, it wouldn't change a thing. also, the fact that the US govt is a den of liars is already proven beyond any reasonable doubt. even if they decided to do it again for realsies this time, what would they achieve? something that the general public does not dare to doubt or question? i doubt anyone would even care if it was proven fake. MKUltra, the faking of the gulf of tonking incident, the dead baby parts stolen, all of this shit was proven true and the general public barely cared.

also, how do I know that the 3rd image isn't fake?

We are prisoners and jailbreakers gonna be treat like this:
"WOLFSBURG, West Germany (AP) _ A West German computer hacker suspected of providing the Soviet KGB with code words to gain access to Western research and defense computers apparently has committed suicide, police said today.

The body of a man found burned to death Thursday near the city of Gifhorn, about 25 miles east of Hanover, has been identified as that of Karl Koch, police said. Koch, 24, was under investigation for his part in a computer scandal that resulted in international headlines in March.

Wolfsburg police said in a statement that Koch apparently doused himself with gasoline and set himself on fire. "

Attached: karlkoch.jpg (1528x1167, 98.56K)